Open Your Heart, Open Your Mind - Ben Bruce

The fans screamed as Asking Alexandria walked on the stage and I smiled widely to Nikki beside me. "I can't believe we get to watch our favourite band side stage." She exclaimed gripping my hand tight in hers.

I had seen them live once before we had met them, but this was Nikki's first time. Haven't said that in a while.

"I still can't believe Ben's mine." I said quietly to myself, watching as he strode around the stage with his guitar strap around his shoulder. His terribly unmaintained jeans were almost ripped in half, and his tank top revealed a lot of his tattoos.

They began their second song, Closure and we sang along, earning strange glances from the crew and security guards from our dreadful 'screams'.

"Hi, ladies." Nikki and I turned around to face someone very familiar. "Tyler!" I hugged the famous front man and solo artist. "How's it hanging?" He smiled and looked toward the stage where Ben and Cameron were back to back, their fingers working fast along the strings of their guitars.

Assuming he was referring to Ben, I replied, "Amazing actually." Just as I had spoken, Ben managed to steal a glance and he smiled widely at me, an exhillerating look in his eyes.

"That's great, Ash. I'm so proud of you guys for working it out."

"Yeah, me too. What are you up to?"

"Well I was wondering if you and Nikki and the guys wanted to come watch our set later?" He asked and I grinned.

"Of course, I was going anyway."

"Terrific, I'd best be off then. We'll see you later." He smiled and the security guard let him out.

"This tour is going to be so rad." I grinned as Nikki screamed. "They're playing To The Stage!"

"I'm out the door, I'm on my ass again, like every night before!" We screamed along, continuing to ignore the looks and mutters of people as they endured our own little side show.

Even Cameron and Sam noticed Nikki and myself enjoying our two man mosh pit, bumping into each other and head banging. I hadn't felt this free in months, since the last gig I went to actually, which was also Asking Alexandria.

To our dismay, but to the boys pleasure, their set finished and they walked off stage toward us. Danny was out of breath and refused to talk to give his voice a rest. I gave him a hug and whispered to him. "You get this all the time, but you really did save me, Danny." His reply was hugging me back tighter.

Over the past two days, Danny and I had become closer than ever and I was starting to see him as an older brother. A rude and moody older brother, but he had his moments.

Ben came over and grinned as he pulled me into him. "Enjoy yourself, did you?" He asked with a smirk, referring to Nikki and I having our fun. I laughed and nodded.

"You did great, babe." He leant in and I felt our lips connect. It was clear that his adrenaline from performing was still fueling inside of him as he snuck a glance around to make sure nobody watched us leave.

He pulled me along by my hand back to the bus and straight into the bathroom where he locked the door behind us. It never failed to amaze me how large this bus was. The shower alone could easily fit two people, but then again I think that was the idea.

Ben turned to me and swiftly removed my shirt, revealing my lacey black bra underneath. He pushed me gently against the wall and stole my breath. The kiss was passionate and full of lust. He stood against me, in both aspects of the phrase.

I allowed my hands to trail down his chest painfully slow as he bit my lower lip, tugging at it. I soon reached the hem of his jeans and unbuttoned them, letting them fall to his ankles. I playfully rubbed the bulge in his jocks as he moaned into my lips. "Now," He growled and yanked my pants down along with my panties. His hands gripped my waist as I turned the water on. It warmed instantly and Ben unhooked my bra and threw it away, along with his shirt.

For a moment, I saw his eyes trail down my body and I felt suddenly very naked. Like he was looking at more than just my body. He looked up at me and I felt his hand on my cheek as our eyes met.

Love. That's what I saw in his big eyes as he leant in. Our lips touched again, the same passion as before, but more gentle. His hand found my core and he rubbed slowly, building me up. His hands moved to my arse where he picked me up and pressed me against the cool tiled wall. He positioned himself directly at my entrance and let his erection slide into me without warning.

I gasped as I took in his full length and looked up at him. A smirk playing at his lips and his eyes filled with lust. His lips found my neck and his teeth grazed my skin lightly before he bit into the soft flesh. I moaned and felt him thrust into me again. With each thrust of his hips, he shuddered and I felt my body tremble as I climaxed quickly. I trembled slightly as Ben soon finished and we stood there quietly, the only sound was our gasps for air.

"You really are amazing. You know that, right?" I said, leaning against the wall, exhaustion from our detour of today's plans catching up to me. Our eyes met and he smiled. "Not as amazing as-" I laughed loudly and cut him off. "No! Don't get all cheesy on me now, where's the dick head I fell for?" I punched his chest half heartedly and he chuckled.

"I was going to say not as amazing as tacos, but whatever." He shrugged and I scoffed at his cocky tone. We finished our shower and got ready to go see Issues' set.