04

- sonny haynes

as nico walked away, i was sad and angry at the same time.

harry apologized for nico's actions, "he wasnt always like that you know." he said as he sat down beside me outside, my feet in the pool.

i looked over at him and rolled my eyes.

"what do you mean?" i asked, watching harry roll his jeans up and put his feet in the water.

he sighed, laughing a bit.
"he used to be fun, hilarious even. but then he met a girl." harry trailed off, swishing his feet in the water.

i thought for a moment, "so he has a girlfriend?" i questioned.

harry shook his head, "no not anymore. it is not my story to tell, just that she did him wrong..."

i nodded, suddenly aware that all the lights and electricity had went out.

harry groaned taking his feet out of the water, "another power outage... i blame all the hipster youtubers who moved here. well, it was nice meeting you sonny, but i now have to kick every one out of my house, see you soon though." he said, and sauntered into his house.

i then began my walk to my car, silently thinking about what harry said.

"so what'd mr styles say?" dakota asked as her and sage trailed behind me to the car

"nico wasn't like this before apparently, some girl ruined him"

"you better fix that man" sage joked

i rolled my eyes at her and unlocked the car, as we piled in dakota grabbed me by my shoulder and looked at me seriously,

"you're a great girl sonny, whether he wants to be fixed or not you have the ability to go and change this boys life, so do it"

i smiled at my friend and got into the drivers seat, taking us home.

when we got back to our dorm tyler was already inside waiting for us, with taco, olan and...nico?

"why are you four in my home?" i asked, setting my stuff down on the table

"party ended early so we decided to have our own here" taco said, kicking his feet up on our coffee table

"i brought videos games, and pizza" tyler smiles, pulling me into a hug

"you can stay, only because you brought two of my favorite things"

the girls went to sit on the couch while i walked into the kitchen to grab some of the pizza tyler brought

tyler followed me into the kitchen and stood beside me "i brought nico"

i rolled my eyes and took a bite of the pizza "i saw, and he's not welcomed here"

"quit being a baby, try talking to him again"

"never" i said, turning away from him and heading to my room