Louis Christmas Imagine

It was already late at night and I was lying in my warm bed covered in the warm thick blankets. The snowflake I hung up in the window was the only source of light in the dark room. Like always the city didn't sleep but today the noises of the cars and sirens didn't calm me down and lull me into sleep. Today the noises of the city kept me awake like the ticking of the watch did. I was lying awake and even though I had spent a thousand nights without Louis and also special occasions like Christmas. This night it was different I just couldn't fall asleep and I didn't know why my thoughts just travelled around everything and my eyes wouldn't fall shut. I wasn't angry or sad that Louis wouldn't spend Christmas and his birthday with me since we had known it for a long time now, still I lied awake and kinda missed him. After another hour of tossing and turning in and wrapping myself up even more in the big blankets I finally pushed the thick blanket down and swung my feet out of the bed. With small steps I dragged my feet across the icy floor. Finally I got to the living room where I choose to turn on the lights of the Christmas tree. Once on they lightened up the whole room and made it really romantic and comfy. A little bit sad I eyed the presents which I bought my boyfriend for his birthday and Christmas. Normally he would be excitedly bouncing up and down since he never really was able to wait for the morning when he was allowed to open his presents. I really missed him, it was just so damn silent in here alone. Yawning I sat down on the couch and looked up to the clock on the wall it was about midnight. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)." I mumbled to myself closing my eyes just for a second and lied down on the couch. I woke after some hours to a rustling. Wearily I scrunched up my nose not wanting to open my eyes yet. After some time the noise sounded again abdI opened my eyes. It took a few minutes till my tired eyes had adjusted to the light and my sight went clear with the bleariness vanishing. As soon as I could look straight I turned around on the couch and sat up, looking through the room curiously. Soon I had made out the source of the noise waking me. A dark silhouette formed against the light of the tree and I had to wipe my eyes to see if I wasn't imagining things. "Babe, what are you doing there?" I asked the man who was sitting in front our Christmas tree and tore open the paper on the gifts I had carefully wrapped two days ago. He turned his head flashing me the happiest smile ever with his blue eyes sparkling cheerfully. "I managed to get home but when I got here an hour ago you were sleeping and you looked so cute so I couldn't wake you up to celebrate so I decided to wait but then I couldn't resist myself from opening the presents." He looked down a little bit embarrassed scared that I would be mad. A chuckle escaped my lips as I stood up and walked over to him. I plopped myself down on his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Happy late birthday and merry christmas baby!" He smiled down at me and I couldn't resist so I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "You're the best boyfriend ever babe, I missed you!"