Prolouge

Gorgeous. Stunning. Outstanding. Few from the thousands of description that people give me.

Attractive? Ofcourse! Hella hot body? Damn yes! Angel-like attitude? No way in hell!

I can't believe how people get so easily decieved by the outer beauty. Not because you're beautiful outside, you're already beautiful inside.

Why do I say so?

Hell! I'm a damn living proof to that! Heartless. No mercy. Dangerous. More than hell could ever think of.

Don't get me wrong, its who I am  Its who I need to be. I'm a princess. Royal blood. Next to the throne. The obligations rest upon me.

My people. My rules. My kingdom. I have no time for some puny attractions. Love? Never happened.

Until I met him.

Cold. Arrogant. Boastful. But there's something about him that keeps pulling me. I swear I tried to fight, but in the end, I just gave in.

I fell. Fell so hard till I was broken. Broken by the truth. That I can not be with him. That were too far from reach of each other.

That we live on opposite worlds. That me and him. . . were never meant to be.

But then, fate changed, things turned and hopelessness faded. My hope grew. Will there be a chance? Can a fire like me be with an ice like him?

What will happen if the Hot Princess meets the Cold Prince?