Chapter 1; the arrival

Ben was walking down a street in Japan, it's already been about 7 years since he arrived in this universe. And little to say he was glad to be back in is teenage body.

The woman who found him took him home and had adopted him as her own, though he didn't catch her first name Ben does know her last name was Kobayashi. "Can't believe it's already been seven years, feels like yesterday My alphas released me and the rest of us" he commented. Finally reaching the apartment he and his surrogate mother lived in Ben opened the door.

The reason he hasn't been there already was because he had to sleep at a classmate's house for a project they were doing. Then it started raining so he stayed over "at least we go that project done, I wonder how Ma's doing while I was gone?" He asked himself.

Opening the door he called out "hey Mom, I'm home" he said, "in the kitchen, and we apparently have a visitor" a woman's voice said. The alien teen had entered the room when he saw his adopted mother. Still the same, only a little older and she had developed a slight back pain.

 Still the same, only a little older and she had developed a slight back pain

And across from her was a girl with blonde hair that's ended in pink tips... and oddly she was wearing a cosplay maid outfit. Not only that but she also had a tail sticking out of her skirt and two small horns on her head.

 Not only that but she also had a tail sticking out of her skirt and two small horns on her head

Ben had just assumed Kobayashi had invited a friend of her's over who was a maid fanatic. But remembered the only friend who was like that was actually a closet otaku dude named Takeya. "Um... mom... who's your friend?" He asked, "Wait Mom?! Miss Kobayashi who is this boy and why did he call you mom!!" The girl demanded scaring Ben a little.

"This happens to be my adopted son Ben, you'd think for a dream she'd know that" Kobayashi said... "mom... this isn't a dream, and I can prove it" Ben said. Then gave her a small static shock "Ow... Okay this is real, but living with you I'm not that surprised" she responded.

"So care to explain what's going on here?" He asked, Miss Kobayashi then explained that the girl Tohru is a dragon that had come to this world to... and I quote "Be miss Kobayashi's loyal maid" and Tohru has explained her reason. As it turned out one night when the woman had went out drinking she came across her and pulled a sword out of her side.