Chapter 5 (First Day)

I roll out of bed to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello" I mumble.

"Ali, please say we can just skip school today and sleep in"

"Stacey no. We have to go"

"But why?"

*sigh* "Because I said so"

"Oh come on. Don't be that way"

I lay back down on my pillow and close my eyes.

Stacey chuckles in my ear. "Are you still mad about the other day?"

"Yes! I had flour and eggs all in my hair!! You would be angry too!"

"Excuse me, but you were the one to blow flour in my face first...you had it coming."

"I beg to differ..."

"I'll tell you what, why don't you get up and get ready. I'll pick you up on my way to school"

"Fine. See you in a bit boo"

"Bye lovebug"

*45 minutes later*

I'm stepping out of the shower when I hear humming from the other side of the bathroom door. Taking a second to wring my hair dry and wrap a towel around my body, I step into my room to find Stacey sitting on my bed. I can feel her eyes checking me out starting from my legs and working their way up to my eyes, but not before stopping at my chest.

"Ahem, hey Stacey"

She looks down at the floor quickly. "I'm s-sorry. I thought you'd be ready by now. I'll go wait for you in the kitchen."

As she gets up to leave, I notice a hint of red on the edges of her cheeks. I hear the door to my room shut and I let out a short breath that I didn't know I was holding. What the hell is going on with this girl? Don't get me wrong, she's still my Stacey, but things just feel different. Who knows, maybe I'm just reading way too much into this. I'm probably imagining everything. Shit, I gotta get ready or else we'll be late.

Stacey's POV:

What the fuck. I was literally eye raping her. I mean could I have been more obvious?? I spin around on the kitchen barstool I'm sitting on and try to get the image of Ali wearing nothing but her towel out of my mind. I close my eyes but instantly remember the way the water droplets looked dripping down her body from the shower...the way one specific droplet was falling down her neck, just asking to be licked off. It took everything in me to contain myself. I can only imagine what would have happened had I-"

"Ready?"

I look up to see Ali standing in front of me in her jeans and vans hoodie all set to go. "For sure" I smile.

Once we're in the car I glance over to see her looking into space obviously deep in thought. I snap a little infront her face "You okay over there?"

She looks over my way "Yeah yeah. Just deep in thought."

"I can tell. You were off in your own little world for a second there."

She gently punches my arm. "Hey be nice"

"I am!!!" We pull up to the school and I pull us into the nearest parking spot. We get out and I lock the doors. "Hey, you wanna hangout after school today? We could do whatever you want. I just miss you, and I feel like we have a lot to catch up on."

Alison runs around the car and slams into me, almost knocking us both over. "I'd love to. I missed you too" She clings onto me tighter.

A few more seconds pass before we hear the warning bell ring. I look down to see her eyes nearly bugging out and feel her grab my hand, pulling me towards the front entrance.

"We can't be late on our first day Stacey!!!!!"

I can't help but chuckle softly to myself. She's so fucking adorable when she gets worried.

Alison's POV:

It's 6 o'clock and I'm laying on Stacey's bed doing homework. I'm listening to music with my headphones because she left a little while ago to go get us Chinese food and rent a few movies. I'm slowly dozing off in the middle of an ed sheeran song when I feel a weight on top of my lower back and one of my earbuds being pulled out. 

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty. I have returned...and with food nonetheless!"

I roll onto my back, knocking Stacey over in the process. "What the crap took so long!?"

Stacey sticks her bottom lip "Well I couldn't decide which movie to get"

I grab a container of noodles and look up at her. "So, what did you end up picking then?"

"All four"

I choke on my food for a second. "Excuse me, what was that?"

She lowers her voice "I said all four"

"STACEY HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO WATCH FOUR MOVIES ON A SCHOOL NIGHT?"

"Well for starters, you're spending the night", she says with a wink. "Besides, at least we have variety now so hush and come here." She pats the side of the bed next to her. I crawl under the covers and turn out the bedside lamp next to me.

"So which one are we watching first", I whisper while waiting for the movie to start.

"Mama"

I nearly fall of the bed from her response. "Mama?? MAMA?! Stacey I don't like scary movies and you know this!!!"

"I know, I know. But I really wanna see it and I'm here so you'll be fine."

I let out a sigh because I know there is no way I'm gonna win this argument. It looks like I'm not gonna be getting any sleep tonight.

*Later that night*

The credits start to roll and I am completely freaked out. "Stacey that was not okay!"

*no response*

"Stacey?"

I look over to see Stacey passed out against my shoulder. So I guess I'm gonna be the one shutting everything down for the night. I look around for the remote before seeing it on the nightstand beside Stacey. Gently climbing ontop of her, I reach my arm out for the remote and turn the tv off. I'm just about to pull away from her when I feel two arms reach for my waist.

I let out a little gasp of air when I feel her hands gently squeeze my sides. Looking up, I notice that she's still fast asleep. What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't wanna wake her, but I also don't know how this is gonna look if she wakes up before me. Stacey mumbles something in her sleep and that's all I need to make up my mind.. Gently lowering myself onto her, I wrap my arms around either side of her and tuck my head into the crook of her neck.

"Mmm, goodnight Stacey", I whisper.