Chapter 3

Please check the video, so completely random but Franks voice!... "Hey ma babies!"

Ray's POV

The girl looked around Carters age, with wavy brown hair and big, icy blue eyes. She also looked like she was about to collapse which, after about another thirty seconds of wide-eyed staring, she did.

"Oh my god, do you think she's okay? We need to help her!"

Carter was unexpectedly flustered. But maybe it was the first time he'd seen another teenager in a while; a teenage girl at that. He looked almost starstruck, and couldn't look away from the young girl.

Gerard took control.

"Okay Carter. We're gonna help her." He picked her up bridal style, being careful so she didn't hit her head on the desk she had been hiding behind.

"Frank, could you get my jacket? I left it on my seat."

"Sure honey." Frank winked and Gerard shook his head in disbelief.

 I sometimes wonder about Gee and Frank. I mean, Franks flirty and all, but especially so when Gerards around. And Gee's reaction is always the same... Oh well, I'm probably imagining things again.

Frank hurried out the door, grabbed Gee's jacket, flung it over one shoulder and sashayed back into the room, with his 'Special' face. It was hilarious to watch Gerards face go from shocked to annoyed in a matter of seconds.

"Put it on the floor over by the back door, hurry!" He said with his teeth clenched.

Me and Mikey stifled our chuckles by hiding our faces in our jackets. Carter still looked stunned from seeing the girl. He probably likes her. I mean, she is pretty but the way Carter wouldn't take his eyes of her for one second was sweet. I decided to stop Frank and Gee's love fest and help the kids out.

"Ugh, Gee?..."

Gerard looked away from Franks teasing eyes and switched his glare to an inquisitive look.

"Yeah Ray?"

"I think, 'cos they're both around the same age, Carter should stay with her. Then they're both newbies."

Carter looked up.

"Well Carter, do you want to?"

Carter nodded eagerly.

Everyone smirked; it was obvious that the kid was besotted with her.

"Okay then, lets stay here for a while. There's food, water and I'm hoping I'm right here, but when we were walking in, I saw a basement window- we could stay down there!"

Mikey's POV

I'd just finished arranging the furniture with Ray so that there was three bedrooms, one bathroom and one main room. All this was made from the basement rooms where we had found enough things to keep us going for at least a year. Gerard was practically bouncing off the walls with joy.

"Wow! We could all stay here forever!"

Frank was meant to be arranging the bed with him, but when I went in I saw them both jumping up and down on their bed. There was two double beds and two single beds here. Me and Ray were sharing a double, Gerard and Frank were sharing one, and we left Carter and the girl the two single beds.

"Gee. Frank. Calm down already! You'll break the bed if you're not careful!"

"Oh shit yeah, sorry Gee." Frank apologised and slid down to lay on the bare mattress- awaiting his punishment.

Unexpectedly, Gerard just laughed and flopped down next to him.

"Hey, you're fine. You know what? I've got really uptight these past few years, I need to chill out."