Chapter 5

Hey everyone! 

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Edited/Updated- So please tell me if yall still see any mistakes!

-&-

Chapter 5

       The next day I woke up with a small groan, and an excited Tate pounding on my door. "Come on Rosie. You need to wake up or you'll be late school!" His muffled voice shouted from the hallway as I let out a heavy sigh. I really did not want to do anything today, especially after that amazing afternoon I had yesterday. But I reluctantly threw my covers back and rolled out of bed anyway.

       "Why aren't you in classes?" I grumbled with a tired yawn as I went to open the door. He was leaning casually against the frame, his dark eyes flashing as they took in my Eeyore pajamas. Luce usually woke me up whenever I slept pass my alarm, but she had to leave for college an hour earlier this whole week.

       Tate chuckled.

       "I'm testing today, so I don't have to be there until ten."

       I scowled at him as he smirked and pushed his way big way into my room. "I hate you and your stupid college life." I grumbled as I stomped over to my dresser and yanked a random pair of clothes out.

       "Awe, don't be like that Rosie. You know you love me." Tate teased before his big hands whipped out of nowhere and began tickling my sides.

       I hunched over with a laugh and tried to swat at his tickling-fingers, but it didn't help much. "Tate! St- stop! Please!" I begged through my fit of giggles until he mercifully stopped and climbed back to his feet in one fluid motion.

       "Come on Winnie the Pooh." He teased and held his hand out to pull me to my feet. "I made breakfast for you."

       "Really?" I perked up instantly and threw my arms around his tan neck in sheer happiness. I wasn't one for eating as soon as I woke up, but if Tate made me breakfast then there was more than likely going to be bacon. And a sure-fire way into my heart, was cooking me bacon. Unless you're Rex Turner, and for some unknown reason I still adore you no matter how mean you are to me.

       Tate laughed and spun me around once before putting me back on my feet. "Yes, but get dressed first and hurry up. You're already running fifteen minutes late." I ignored the scolding tone in his voice and pushed him out of my room.

       "I'll be down in a sec, I promise!"

       It only took me ten minutes to get ready, and another five to eat- by the time I was ready to leave Tate was looking down at me from the kitchen entrance like I was the Tasmanian Devil. "I'm ready!" I called from the front door as he stood in the entrance of the kitchen with a raised eyebrow.

       "Are you driving me to school? I really don't wanna' walk." He would do pretty much whatever I asked him, especially when I pulled the whole 'puppy-dog' look on him. I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout and widened my eyes as he glared over at me.

       He didn't even last five seconds before he caved like the big baby he was, and let out a heavy sigh. "Okay fine, you manipulative little girl. But only 'cause you're too cute to say no to." He grumbled, but pressed a firm kiss to my forehead before grabbing his car keys off the foyer table.

       I gave him the toothiest smile I could muster and watched as he paused, his warm chocolate eyes blinking down at me for what felt like forever before he slowly shook his head. "You're going to be the death of me, baby doll." He muttered to himself before turning on his heel and dragged heavy feet out of the house. I tried to hide my victorious giggle as I skipped after him.