Chapter 43

Hey guys! 

So I found this picture while looking on google images and it immediately screamed Rex and Rose to me. Do yall agree?

 Do yall agree?

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!

Sorry for any grammar or editing mistakes!

Buckle up for this "crazy" ride ;D

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 43

       There was a gun in Jerome Elliot's office drawer, and I knew he didn't keep it locked. I found it once, when I was snooping through stuff I wasn't supposed to. I had freaked and shoved it back where I found it, too afraid to consider why he had it there in the first place. My only hope was to follow this darkness inside me. To get the gun and do what I had to do. I didn't like guns, but I was good with them.

       I had to get out of that wretched room first though. Thank God it wasn't long before Donni came back in, that full-of-crap smirk plastered on his face. "Boss man will be here in twenty. The Elliots want you to look presentable before he gets here." I didn't say anything as he walked towards me with a switch blade in his hand. I wanted to scream, to shove the chair away as far as I could, but the monster inside of me kept me still.

       Boss man huh?

       I watched his every move as he knelt in front of me and started cutting through the ropes. He wasn't even worried that I would kick him and run as he leaned up and started cutting through the ropes tied to my wrist. Why would he be? Regular Rosalyn wouldn't have done anything. She would have frozen in fear and did as he said. But I was the Rose whose boyfriend those jerk faces threatened.

       Despite that, I still didn't kick and run as he stood up with that stupid smirk. I needed Santiago here first before I could do anything drastic. If I ran and got the gun now someone would warn him, and he wouldn't come. He would haul up somewhere all comfy-coozy and stay there. I didn't know how he got away from the warehouse, or if he did at all. If he was as powerful as the Elliots made him out to be, he could get out of a county jail with a few papers and a pat on the back.

       "Still no comment Rosie, even with the tape gone?" Donni chuckled as he hauled me to my feet and shoved me in front of him. I didn't say anything. I didn't think I could even if I wanted to. This darkness inside of me was in control and it wanted me to stay silent until I was alone.

       "Use the bathroom upstairs. I'm sure you remember where it is." He nodded towards the staircase on our left and shot me wink. It made me want to hurl. He wouldn't follow me up the stairs or guard the bathroom door. He didn't feel like he had to. The Rosalyn he's used to wouldn't break the rules. I turned on my heel and started for the stairs, my steps wobbly from being tied down for so long. "Oh and Rosalyn?" I glanced back over my shoulder as Donni turned back towards me.