| Chapter 10 |

I was standing in vast forest, surrounded by large graceful trees. The air was cool and the night sky was as beautiful as ever.

I stepped into a clearing. Just above my head rested the star filled sky and the large curved moon. Everything seemed beautiful. Too beautiful I would almost say. Everything seemed to glow tonight. Something resembling a scene from a fairytale movie.

I gripped the bottom of my gown. Its silk material was so delicate to the touch and so comforting against my naked flesh.

"Beautiful." A masculine voice had spoken to me. I turned. The gaze of his green eyes seems to leave me speechless.

"Y-yes it is." I broke our eye contact and turned away before I opted to take notice of his shirtless frame.

"I meant you." I held my breath however I could feel the warmth of his. I glanced over my shoulder. Standing just inches away from me was him.

"O-oh, uh thank you." I felt my hands go clammy and my breath shorten. I stared through the trees, struggling to overcome the weakness of my body.

Hs spun me around to face him. He lifted my head to look into his eyes. Lust swam in the window of his forest green orbs.

"Don't be shy." His arm hooked around my waist and rested on the top of my butt.

"I-I'm not." The words I had tried to cover with confidence had cracked.

He smiled. One of those smiles that informed me that he knew he had won me over. He lifted me off my feet and wrapped my legs around his torso. I clasped my legs around his waist and snaked my arms around his neck. He then kissed me. Such small kisses from him left me stunned and entrapped in blissful trance.

However, I could not allow this to continue.

"N-No stop." I pleaded with him to discontinue this. Despite my growing urge to allow him to take hold of me, I knew this would not be good for me.

I pushed his face away from me. Even if I enjoyed the intense pleasure of his kisses.

"You don't mean that." The sweet touch of his lips against my ear left me feeble in his hold.

I struggled to ease out of his hold but the grip he had on me was strong. He shot me a warning glare before his fingers pressed against my inner thigh to tease my aching clit.

"Do you want me to stop?" He questioned my request once he noticed my growing defeat. Oh no. The flesh of his fingers slipped across my moist nub.

"Um-" The statement I had swimming in my mind was now just a scramble of words. I could barely speak anymore.

Stupid of me to just give in. I will not give in. I will not give in. I will not. I was repeating to myself that I could not do this however my rotating hips and hungry core was disagreeing with my request.

"Alpha." His name left my lips in a helpless whimper. He dug his face into the curve of my neck before he mouthed a few unrecognizable words.

"Beautiful." His words were muffled by the flesh of my neck.

I pressed my throbbing wetness against his exploring fingers. I tilted my head back and relished in this moment. The feeling of small rain drops drizzled down on us, making the moment feel so intense.

"Wake up." His voice had loudened in my ear.

"What?" I questioned him however I never stopped the sexual encounter. I never ceased the very moment. Instead, I continued in my very actions. Grinding and rotating my hips until I was left weak and impotent from the release I have been craving for some time.