Chapter 7: Love and Other Insanity.

Hey everyone! I'm REALLY sorry I haven't uploaded anything in months I've had school and all kinds of other crap to do but I'm graduating from HS Friday and I turned 18 last month too so I'm going to have more time to write unless I get a job haha but I still should have time to write a lot more and I'm taking Psychology courses and it will be as accurate as possible!

On to the story! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got back to my room I walked in to find my roomate Brandon asleep with the lights out so I decided I may as well go to sleep so I got changed and passed out in minutes wondering how the next day would go.

==In My Dreams==

Once my head hit the pillow I was out and started to dream, but not some good or nice dream noooooo of course not I haven't had one of those in years and years and why would tonight be different?

It started nice, me and Brittany were back at home and in love and I was planning on proposing soon when all of the sudden she froze and stared into space behind me.  Turning around was a mistake because as soon as it happend I was on the ground being choked untill I was unconcious.

When I woke up I was extremely groggy and in a lot of pain with my wrists and ankles bound in some dark room, but just as it had happend the nightmare was over and I was sitting up on the floor screaming.

==Once Awake==

Once I realized I was fine and in my room I was still scared to death so I took a big chance by wrapping a blanket around me, leaving my room, and sneakily got into Brittany's room.  Once I got in her room I quietly woke her up as to not wake up her roommate whom I had talked with that night, and told her what happend so she had me climb into bed with her and we snuggled up close as she pet my head stroking her small hand through my longer soft hair extremely gently until I fell back asleep in her warm embrace.

When I woke up in the morning and turned around I saw Brittany's face peacefully asleep so knowing we had breakfast soon I woke her up carefully.

"Good morning sweety.." I said, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Good morning kind sir." she replied.

"It's time for breakfast hun, get ready for breakfast and I'll be back in a few to walk you back ok?"

"Ok" she said smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

Once I kissed her back I headed back over to my room only to be stopped along way by none other than the rooms advisor. . . Oh joy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry It's a bit short but at least I'm back (: