Chapter 4: Life Is NOT That Simple

• Dedicated to That special someone. . .

     Just after entering the house Sara sits down on her couch and tells me to sit right on down next to her and get comfortable.  So I sit down and move around a bit to get just right.

"Max I'm just going to come right on out and say it... I love you! I love you so damn much it's unbearable, I've been waiting forever to tell you that but I've been to scared to do it and I'm so scared that its to late now with you leaving soon but I had to get it out before you left whether it killed me or not!" She says all in one breath.

"Wel. . ." Before I could even say a word her face was at mine and before I knew it we were kissing as if we had been together for years, and really we had, we just never really admitted it, it was like a mutual unsaid agreement of two lovers.  Speechless I just kept kissing her as she kissed me as passionate and as loving as ever, never as big of a deal to me as it was at this specific moment in time knowing this would probably be the last time I would see her in a long long time.  After a long time of kissing we start to cuddle on the couch as I begin to talk.

"Well Sara... I love you as well, its just.."

"What? What is it Max?"

"Well I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I have no idea how long it possibly will be till I'm back, I meen it could be years before I'm back and can either of us really wait that long? It is a while and your the most beautiful girl in school, why you'd ever love me is beyond my understanding but I'm sure you'll easily just get a new boyfriend while I'm gone and completely forget about me.. But hell what do I know?"

"I will never love another person as much as I love you I swear, and someday we will be together... I would and will wait forever for you no matter what! It will all be ok, you'll get better in no time and be back here and I'll be ready and waiting for you always and forever.."

"Ok Sara.. If thats what you want. I love you." I say trying to smile. "You know.. It's getting late and I really probably should be getting home.. Ya know?"

"Alright... But your not going till I give you a present and a goodbye kiss ok?"

"Haha alright hun!"

"Good, now I'll be right back! Close your eyes now!" She tells me as she runs out of the room to get whatever it is that she's getting.  And after what seems like forever I her her walking back into the room.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I ask while I sit up.

"Nope! Not yet, lay back and relax because here comes your present!" She says as I feel her straddle my legs and sit down on them wrapping her legs behind me rubbing her body against mine while whispering quietly into my ear. "Now you can open them." She says winking at me when I open them.

As I look at her shes dressed in sexy lengerie and looks gorgeous. "Wow... Well I didn't expect this, but ok!.."

"Do I look ok? I bought this just for this.."

"You look beautiful babe! Thank you." I say smiling at her as we kiss and she gives me my gift..

--The Next Morning. . .--

I wakeup to Sara laying with me in my arms under a cover, I look down realizing that really did just happen and it wasn't just a dream..

"Wake up sleepy head." I say smiling.

"Oh hey there cutie." She says back. "What time is it?"

"It is..." I look at my watch. "OH SHIT!! I have to go! I'm so sorry babe but my parents are going to kill me if I don't get home, and NOW.. It's 9:16 and we were suppose to leave at 9:15!" I say as I scrammble to find my clothes and put them on as fast as I can.

"Oh hell.. My parents are home then.. I hope to hell they didn't see us or I'm screwed.." She says quetly.

"Well either they didn't or they didn't care because I hear your dad making coffee.. I'll talk to him real quick and then go.." I say as I kiss Sara on the cheek and walk into the kitchen.

"Hello Mr. Connery, how are you this fine morning?"

"I'm good, as I sure would say you are! Now just listen and don't talk.. I know you had sex with my daughter lastnight, and to be honest I like you and because it's you it's fine with me.. BUT if you ever hurt her, leave her if shes pregnant, or ANYTHING of the sort then I swear to god I will kill you, and you know I will." He says in a menacing voice.

"Yes sir.  Thank you, sir. I won't let you down. But you do know that I'm leaving today right?"

"Yes I do, and I'm sorry to hear that.. I'm sorry for both you and Sara. But I'm sure you'll both be ok. Now you best be going! Tell your parents you were held up by me and contact me if needed, I'll cover for you."

"Thank you sir, goodbye now!" I say walking back to Sara.

"Well that went well." I said.

"I heard. Now you probably should be going." Sara says.

"Yeah.. Well, I guess this is goodbye for now babe.." I say as I kiss her and we kiss passionately for a little while before I break away and head for the door.

"Goodbye Max.." She says starting to cry.

"Goodbye Sara.." I say closing the door behind me.

As I get onto my bike I stick on my helmet and I start to cry as I drive away as fast as I possibly can. And as I pull into the driveway I notice that my parents are throwing packed bags into the truck and are not happy at all, so I tell them what Sara's dad said and they were ok with it.  After all the bags were loaded I drove my bike into the bed and strapped it on in.  After getting into the truck we were off and driving within a few minutes.