Chapter 1: Lost

• Dedicated to That special someone. . .

Hey all this is my first story EVER haha... Well it obviously is not done yet but I will post more as i write it. It is submited for the Watty Awards and i really hope it does good but i need your guyses opinion on it!!! Just to let you know it is not completely fiction parts of this story are FACT so yeah... I have a website check it out or whatever but here it goes!

Sitting in my dark and lonely room I stare at the ceiling combing my hand through my hair as I think of the pain I am going through and the loneliness I have. I am living in the most depressing place ever to live in, suicide capital of the country Seattle fucking Washington and am 17 turning 18 in a matter of days but am not very exited due to the fact no one really even cares. As I think of these things, old and new thoughts of cutting and suicide cloud my mind like a storm coming in and destroying everything. Grabbing a knife from my nightstand I flick it open and stare at the shimmering blade as I slide it across my wrist and arm with ease. As my blood pours out I cut in new places as well as my old scars of the past and present going deeper than I ever have before. As more blood comes out of me I go too far cutting a vein due to the slipping of my hand. Panicking I fall off of my bed hitting my head on the ground knocking me out.

----- 2 hours later-----

As I wake up I realize I am not in my room anymore but am in fact in a hospital my parents and few friends standing around me. A nurse is wrapping up my arm with a fresh bandage.

"W-w-w-where am I?" I say in a haze.

"You are in a hospital son.."

"B-b-but w-why..? Mom, Dad, Sara, James.. Why are you all here?" James and Sara have been my best friends forever, I have told them EVERYTHING about me and my life as they have told me. We have always been inseparable even now. While I am in thought Sara is the first to speak up.

"When I came over I went to your room and walked in while you were lying on the ground bleeding so I called 911 scared you might have been dead" She starts to tear up and James pipes in.

"When I heard I came here straight away to see you, what happened bro?"

"Well I I I uh.." Sara cuts him off.

"You were cutting again were you not?"

"Yeah.." I put my head down.

"WAIT!!! AGAIN!?!?!?" My parents ask.

"Yeah again don't freak just chill come on!" James says in reply a little annoyed at their reaction.

"Do not dare tell us to chill young man!" My dad says scoldingly.

"I will leave you all alone then" Then the nurse leaves the room.

As they all talk I tell them some but not all of what has been going on and my parents leave saying they "need to think" yeah need to think about were to ship me off to like always of course.. Then after talking more with Sara and James they say their goodbyes to give me time to think and to sleep.

You see Ive had a very rough life to begin with.. When I was young I had EXTREME night terrors and was attacked by evil things that I don't remember happening till im told stories and forget about them all just after being told. When I was the age of 8-10 or so I wokeup to find a tv with a camera watching me displaying white noise where only I could see it noeone else and ive heard white noise and voices ever since. When I was young I would play with my dead dogs ghost when noeone was home, and sometimes while people were there and they never saw it.

When I was about 12 I was attacked by a demon trying to take my life. Throughout middle school I had nightmares and would wakeup in pain or with marks on me where I was hurt just like in the dreams. I have always had I guess what you would call a "6th sense" and seen things and felt things others could not. When I would have a good dream it was always about something to come and nearly all have come to pass, its like while dreaming I see the future and can leave it be or change it how I like. I have nearly died or been killed a MANY of times and somehow not, I think something saved me...