Saviors

A/N Sorry guys I haven't updated in a long time, I've been kind of busy with another story, a twilight story. If you all want it would be awesome if you could read that one too. It's a Carlisle love story, really good if you ask me the name is "True Mates" but back to this story I kind of lost ideas for this chapter or for the rest of the story I think and don't have much thoughts on it so I'm gonna skip the fight coz I'm bad at fighting scenes and just get on with it. Thanks for reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Madara could get to the ground, a blue-black rasangan hit him, causing him to move to the side with an injured arm. Looking at the person who caused this sudden disruption, Naruto smiled to see his brother using his nine tail power, with his back hair and red eyes, he had to admit that his brother looked like a bad ass shinobi.

"Naruto, I'm sorry for all that I have done, for even thinking of handing you over, but I've woken up now, so if you forgive me, we could use what we were given at birth against the person that wanted to use it on our village, our home! What you say!" Menma said to his younger brother who was grinning at him.

"Believe it! Why don't we fuse our nine tails? Become one in power but two in bodies" Naruto said as he looked at Madara who was glaring at them. If only he had known what the 2 brother wear up to, he should have ran away.

*After the fight*

Naruto and Menma laid on the ground, full of blood and exhaustion. As they arise 2 Jonin arrive to take them back to the village for recovery. The 2 men stood before the 2 saviors of the Village and even the world, with pridful smiles on their faces.

"These 2 really went all out hadn't they." Said one. "Well they are 2 Kakashi Hatake's students. They the best shinobi we have in this Village." The other said, unaware that Naruto and Menma were awake.

"Thanks guys. But we should get back to the Village." Naruto said while walking away with a bit of a limp, Menma falling into step with him. Both Jonin just looked at them with shock, they had just defeated Madara Uchiha, a legend and there they were walking back go the village, with their injuries and everything. What the 2 didn't know was that the 2 Namikazi's were healing with every step they took, thanks to their nine tail power.

But even if they were healing, they were still exhausted and their bodies couldn't keep moving on its own of eventually they both fell over only to be caught by 2 of the strongest Jonin the Village has. Looking up they looked into the faces of Kakashi and Minato. Naruto's eyes suddenly started to water as he he laid on his sensai's back. He'd seen his sensai's lifeless body under a pile of rubble, but here he was carrying him on his back.

"Menma, Naruto I can't tell you two how proud I am of the two of you. Not only did you just save our Village, but you also saved the world, without Madara the Akatsuki are of no use. The both of you have just saves millions of lives, even unborn lives today. If anything, I'm proud of you Menma, I know what you did, but I trust this change of heart is something you can live to not regret. I'm proud of you and when we get back, there are people that want to see the 2 of you saviors." Minato praised his two sons. Anyone could hear in his voice that he was the proudest father in the world. Even if he was a ninja, he had a caring heart that could only be melted by his family, no one else.