Greetings

~Naruto's POV~

"Naruto is that you?" A certain pink haired girl asked from the bottom of the pole. '2 and a half years have really changed me, huh? Normally I would feel my heart beat increase dramatically, but there's nothing, just my normal calm heart beat.'

"Yeah sure is!" I was'nt expecting anyone to find me so soon, but I guess it's only Sakura so far. Jumping down from my spot, I stand infront of my long last seen teammate from squad 7. We stood there looking at each other for the past 5 seconds will Sakura broke the silence.

"Naruto...you've grown a lot taller, haven't you?"

A smile crepted onto my face at this realization. 'I have become taller. Sakura is actually looking up at me.' So doing what any other person would do, I checked our height. I was taller than her. I'd say by a good 20 inches.

"Looks like i might actually have." With that I gave a sheepish smile while placing my hands behind my head. "You look...different Naruto. Your face is longer and your eyes are brighter. And I bet you stronger than ever!" Sakura said while walking around me in circles examining my change of appearance.

"Well thanks Sakura. You haven't chnaged much though. That's a good thing." Sakura seemined to have stood dead still infront of me until a bird gave her a sign to go somewhere. "Um...sorry Naruto. I have to go. Im late for a mission. It's was great having you back! Bye" And there she went.

"Well that was intersting Naruto. But we should let Tsunde know we back." I had totally forgotten about Pervy Sage! Must of been because he was so silent. But looking at the man now walking ahead of me, I couldn't help but wonder why he was in such a rush to report that we have come back.

Standing at the big brown door I took in a breath and knocked on the door before opening it. There sitting at the desk was the current Hokage of Konoha. The granddaughter of the first Hokage. Slowly approaching her desk I noticed she had been blinking alot for some reason.

"Hello Tsunade." Pervy sage next to me said in a flirtatious tone. It sickened me to the stomach how he would flirt with any woman he found attractive. And i agree Lady Tsunade was attractive for her age.

But something was bothering me about her actions. She had locked eyes with me and i felt my heart speed up just a little. I had no idea if it was from fear or from happiness to be back home.

~Noramally POV~

Snapping out of her trance, Lady Tsunade gave a happy smirk as he folded her ands and leaned bakc on her chair.

"Well well well. If it isn't Jiraiya and his not-so-short-anymore-student, Naruto." She said as she closed her eyes and then looked directly at Naruto. "Welcome back kido."