The Hungry Boy, and The Boy with the Weird Phobia

Well after fourth period and another freakout, that makes about two in an hour, it was finally time for my break. I grabbed the lunch I had packed myself and made my way to the school greenhouse, I never liked eating the the teacher's lounge too many of the teacher's would flirt with each other. Once I got there I took my usual place sitting on the stone ledge by the star gazers, they were my favorite flower, although I'm not too sure why, its like all they have to do it just gaze at the stars and it seems so nice. Plus they're just beautiful. I pulled out some fruit salad and was about to open the box, when I heard someone coming. "Pleeeaaseee! Just one bite! I promise!" "No." "Pleeeeaaasssseeeee!" "I said no." "Why nooot?!" "Because the last time i gave you a bite of anything, you ate the whole thing!" "But Liiaaammmm! I'm dying of hunger!" "You'll be fine, you had a huge breakfast this morning."  Two boys, one with blonde hair and an irish accent and one with a british accent and brown hair that was holding a sandwich, walked by. Normally students wouldn't come during this time I just sat there. "Niall for the last damn time, the answer is n..." The one holding the sandwich, thats name I think was Liam, noticed me. I had some of my fruit salad in my mouth. "M.. Ms... Ms Andrews!" He was probably shocked, I mean I was too. The blonde irish boy, who's name I'm sure is Niall, was drooling over, I think my lunch.. "Uh. Hello." I tried not to spit fruit everywhere. "Why are you here?" Liam was still pretty shocked, "Ya know, just eatin'?" I honestly didn't really have any other repsonse and it seemed to work. "OH! What a coincidence! We were just having some late lunch too!" "Niall, you already ate your lunch..." "Then could I please have some of yours Liam?!" "No." "But moooom!" Niall had on a puppy dog face, and it was really cute. "You could have some of mine, I'm not too hungry." Thanks to the crazy encounters I've had today my appetites gone down, so I held out the bag of food. "REALLY?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" His face lit up and he grapped the bag, sat down, and started chowing down. Liam was shaking his head at Niall, it was kinda funny. I still had my fruit salad, "Liam, would you like some?" He went a little wide eyed but nodded his head yes. I took a scoop of the salad and fed it to him, "LIAM!" Liam tunred to Niall and Niall's face was really shocked, "Liam, that's a spoon!" Liam opened his mouth and grabbed the spoon, "Ahhhhh!!!" He then chucked my spoon probably 12 feet into one of the rose bushes, great now what dop I eat with, and started freaking out. "Um, are you alright..?" "I.. I... I... I didn't even... know.. that was... a..a....a. spoon!" So I'm gonna guess this kid has some weird phobia about spoons, strange. "My bad, I didn't know you werent, uh, fond of spoons." "No, its not your fault, you didn't know." He smiled at me but was sweaty a little, Niall was finishing the last bit of food in the bag, boy that is one hungry boy. Break soon ended after that and I headed back to my classroom saying goodbye to the boys. Now that I think about it... they're also part of One Direction too?! What is wrong with my day?!

~A/n: Alrighty! One more boy to go! Anyway schools out, summers here so ill be able to update more now!:DD YAY!