The Car

~A/n: KAY! Soo this is where things start to get "Steaming" its not gonna be like too graphic and stuff, but it'll be HOT. Just warning you guys(;

P.s: I'm gonna be doing another Harry POV except it'll be the same time during what happened from Roni's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmm" I grumbled as I woke up to the soft sound of a car driving. "Hey Sleeping beauty." I opened my eyes and saw that i was in the passenger seat of my car and Harry was driving. "WAIT! Do you know even how to drive?!" I got a small chuckle in response, "Well seeing as I've been driving for the past 10 minutes and that I've had my drivers license since I was 17... I'm gonna have to say yes, I know how to drive." He smiled at me and I smiled back, "Where are we going?" "Home." "Home? Like my home... er your home... or some place that's name happens to be home?" I got another chuckle, "Your home, silly." I glanced out the window, 'Starbucks... Holiday Inn... Yep this seems like the way... WAIT!' "How do you know where I live?!" "Do you even need to ask, I'm Harry Frickin Styles." He gave me a smirk, I looked at him like 'Really? Did you really just use that excuse.' He chose to ignore my look and I'm pretty sure even if I kept asking he wouldn't honestly tell me, so I dropped it. Celebrities psh. 'Oh god! I'm dating a Celebrity! Okay, okay don't get all crazy Roni. Just stay calm.Wait... Are we really even dating? Or is it just something for fun...'  "Were here." I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that we had parked outside my apartment complex 'Springline'. "Oh..Well... um." I didn't really know what to say, but before I could even think of something not dumb to say, my seat had been leaned back all the way down and before I could even understand what had happened, my shoulders were being pinned against the seat. "Ha-har-harry?" He was pinning me down? While being on top of me?! Well I guess thats how you pin someone down... BUT STILL. I couldn't see his face, his head was tilted down and his curly locks were masking his eyes, not to mention it was dark except for the dim lighting coming from the apartment sign. "Harry, wh-what are you doing?" He looked up at me and his face had no emotion, but his lips soon curved into a grin and those same lips soon crashed down and locked onto mine. I gasped, and he took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue started to roam through my mouth, searching and feeling every inch. "Nnng" I moaned into his mouth even though I was still trying to understand the situation. My mind went blank and I couldn't think straight, all I knew was that Harry suddenly pinned me down and we were having a crazy make out session. He then finally broke the kiss and I was breathing and panting trying to get the well needed oxygen. "Harry, what-what was that ab-Ahh!" Before I could finish that sentence he dived in and started to nip at my jawline slowly make his way to my neck. I felt him sucking on my neck, what is this guy a vampire or something? "hhng, Ha-harry." He kept sucking and then he went towards my ear and I felt his hot breath blowing lightly on it, and then he bit my ear. "EEP!" I blushed, my ears were really sensitive, I mean they're not even peirced! He seemed to stop and noticed this before he started to lick my ear. After that I thought he was going to try to kiss me but instead, he gave a light peck on my cheek and got back off of me. "Seeya." He then got out of my car and started to walk away. I was stunned and couldn't move, "Wha-wha-what was that?" This is gonna be one sleepless night.