The Boy with the Carrot

I had somehow managed to regain my composure but mostly masked it with a pissed off look, fourth period had began and every time I saw someone off task I would call them out and make them answer a question to the story. Most students already knew I was the strictest teacher in this school but yet a dumb little kid that resembled a brown haired Goldilocks had decided to screw with me, even though I kept thinking this in my head somewhere in the back of my mind I couldn't forget how he said he was serious. Out of the corner of my eye as I was reading a section from chapter 24 I noticed a boy in my class who looked a little bit older than the others, munching on a carrot. He was looking out the window totally zoning out, and I walked up to where he was seated and dropped my book on his desk. Let's just say it made a VERY LOUD NOISE. That made him pay attention, as well as go flying out of his seat, it was pretty funny but I would'nt start laughing. "WHAT THE FU.." I slapped the back of his head with my hand, I tried to remember his name. "Mr. Tomlinson, I will not tolerate you zoning out during my class and having food out while I am teaching. I will also not tolerate you swearing in my classroom." I looked down at him with a stern look, and his face seemed very familiar... "DO YOU KNOW HOW I AM?!?!" My hand met the back of his head again, "I will not tolerate your unnecessary yelling either, now I suggest you get back in your seat and pay attention." He looked pretty pissed, and just as he got back in his seat i remembered he was also a part of the band One Direction. He sat himself down and rubbed the back of his head, I noticed a few other students giggling. "Hm, so you kids think that was funny?" I looked at them with a smirk, "I wonder if you think 4 paged essay on a different characters point of view sounds." Everyone went wide eyed and went silent. "Good, I won't make that homework unless I need to." I trotted back to the front of the room and heard Carrot boy trying to mumble curse words, I smirked at his attempt to not have me hear it. He was pretty cute and somewhat funny, although I would never tell him that. After class I noticed that carrot boy was asleep on his desk, I walked up and instead of dropping more books, I decided to mess with him since no one else was in here. "I heard on the news today that they're stopping the production of carrots." He immediately shot up and looked at me with a terrified look. "NO NOT MY CARROTS! AH!" He dropped to his knees and started cradling like a baby, I couldn't help but laugh out loud (LOL:D) As I had laughed he looked at me stunned and stood up, he was taller than me by at least 5 inches, but I was sorta short compared to many students here, and I never mention but I look like a child with my kiddish looks. I have big eyes and a small mouth along with wavy hair and a slim face, that's why I wore my hair in a bun and fake glasses, so people would take me seriously. I hadn't noticed he was staring at me with aw, "I thought I would be dead before I saw the day Ms. Andrews laughed." I looked at him and was a little surprised with myself too, I never had laughed in front of many people, at least not before I turned 18... He smiled at me and my face had blushed I tried to put a stern look on but it was too late. He headed for the door, "Your actually pretty cute when you laugh." "whaa.. what?! You can't say i'm cute! I'm twice your age!" I started raging, no one had ever called me cute and I honestly didn't know how to respond. "Hm, I wouldn't bet on that." I looked at him funny, then he winked and left the room. Typical celebrities, and their winking. I was standing there wondered what he meant by that, and decided to look up his file. 'Name: Louis Tomlinson, Sex: Male, Student ID: XXXXXXXX, Age:... 20 YEARS OLD?!' How is that boy 20?! he looks 17!! And more of all I was only 2 years older! WTF..?!

~A/n: okay sooo i hope ya like it(: the next chapters are gonna be based off her meeting each member sooo yeah(: stay tuned<3