Oh No She Didn't!

Sorry about the long wait busy with stuff at home including attending my younger sibling's graduation and everything else in between. So, the last chapter, love seemed a bit better than usual for Audrey. Valentine's Day was the perfect day for that to happen.

Now, I present, the next chapter for your reading pleasure. It includes a lot of shocking moments and a naughty little surprise near the end. ;)

Enjoy!

Audrey & everyone else loves you! :D

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 18- Oh No, She Didn’t!

February 15th, 2012

The next day at school becomes a memorable one considering that everyone knows who Audrey Anderson is inside and out. Audrey notices pointing and laughter directed at her. She has the same culprit inside of her head- Scarlet (yet again.)

            “Why are you trying to ruin my life?!” shouts Audrey. “Because you ruined mine; Come back to me and I’ll show you why.” says Scarlet. “Hell No! I’m not falling for your little trick again!” shouts Audrey. “Quit shouting people are staring.” says Scarlet. “Who cares; At least I’m not the one who is with a loser. Bye, Scarlet; I have to head to class now.” says Audrey.

Scarlet is still not happy with her ex dumping her but she’ll think of another way when Graduation comes in May. Audrey heads to class with Mark & Kendra by her side. After the school day is over, Audrey is so fed up with her ex Scarlet, that she does everything to not have her in her life anymore. But as soon as the revenge vanished, she finds a box of the things in her closet they shared including a rainbow bead bracelet with their names on it. Audrey thought that moment was touching, but she has to move on from her past and focus on what’s to come.

She hears the doorbell ring and her friends Erica and Ramon come over to talk about things. This should be interesting.

            “I’m so done with Scarlet!” says Audrey. “What did she do now?” says Erica. “Publicly humiliated me in front of the school concerning my sexuality.” says Audrey. “I’m so glad I wasn’t in your shoes at the time.” says Ramon. “Agreed.” says Erica. “Why is she trying to bring me down? Why is that?” says Audrey. “Have you heard of a secret ingredient in love called forgiveness?” says Erica. “Yes, I have but I’ll never forgive her for cheating on me with other chicks!” says Audrey.  “Okay, you still seem upset about it.” says Ramon. “I don’t; she shouldn’t have pulled that move on me when she decided ‘oh, I’m going to cheat on you with females.’ No, she had her win but it’s time to win this war and get it done!” says Audrey. “Spoken like a true Goth queen.” says Erica. “Here, here!” says Ramon. “Thanks, guys you help out so much.” says Audrey. “No problem.” says both Erica & Ramon.

About an hour later, Audrey hears the doorbell yet again to notice her two other favorite people are here: Kendra & Mark. Her mom invited them over for dinner. This is going to be one nice, pleasant dinner. Later on, Audrey’s mom calls her and her friends down for a hearty plate of Spaghetti & Tomato Sauce with Salad. They devour the food down and afterwards, Audrey has the most creative idea.

            “Mom, can we watch a movie?” says Audrey. “Not for me, but your friends can. I’m heading out with Gretchen. See you in a few hours.” says Linda. “Bye, mom; Tell Gretchen I said hi.” says Audrey. “I will. Bye, honey.” says Linda. “Bye, yet again, mom.” says Audrey.

Audrey and her friends pick a movie most of them haven’t seen before which is Rebel Without A Cause. They watch it and an hour into the film, since Audrey is sitting next to Mark and Kendra they begin another three-way make out session. This is getting way too intense so Erica plays a song Audrey likes which is All to Myself by Marianas Trench

I don't patronize, I realize I'm losing and this is my real life. I am half asleep, and I am wide awake.
This habit is always so hard to break. I don't want to be the bad guy, I've been blaming myself and I think you know why. I'm killing time, and time's killing you Every way that I do. Did you say "please just follow me?" I thought you wanted me. Cause I want you all to myself. I can try to suck it up, I just can't suck it up. Make me feel like someone else
- Marianas Trench

By the time they are halfway getting through the song, Audrey gives Kendra a sultry lap dance. Kendra is seeming to like it a lot. About an hour later, Audrey’s friends leave and she can have sweet dreams to think about tonight.