a short fight

Dave pov:
Dave sigh while text John about a fight that he had with his bro Dirk.
John: awww sorry man that happen to you are you okay tho
Dave: yeah just some cuts here and there so not that bad
John: dave. You are my best bud this is not all right if you can tell other people so they can get your brother in jail or something.
Dave: dude I wouldn't have anywhere to go if I do and plus I love him he like the only person I connect so well with.
John:okay it your chose because I already swore to keep this privet so the word won't get out.
Dave: thanks bro I have to go dirk is calling
John:bye Dave:B
Dave put his phone in his pocket when his bro called for him. Dave went to the sound of his brother voice and sat next to him on the ground. Dirk sigh and started talking "look dave we are going to have to fine a new way for are fight to fight because this cuts I'm doing to you is not the best some of them are to-" dave  started to zone out because he really didn't care about what his brother was talking about. "Dave! Dave are you even listing?" His brother Dirk was yelling at him. "No what do you want" Dave spat with Venum at his brother. "I said we need to stop fighting and that I'm going into counseling to help myself" Dirk said with calmness. Dave all he could do was stare at his brother's eye since he had no glasses on. "You can't they would put you into holding or something!" His brother was taking a tad bit back at what he had said. "Look everything is still going to be the same just it will be more calm and lovein-" Dave interrupts his brother "i didn't care about the fights! I liked it that way because it was the only way we could be close and be more-" Dave yelled and got caught up with his brother slapping him across the cheek. " Dave i don't care what you think I'm doing what is best for this family you got me" Dirk yelled at his brother while having his hands on his shoulders. Dave couldn't talk that was Dirk's first time putting his hands on him like that so he was a shaken up from it. With that he just nodded his head then went stright to his room.