(y/n) POV

Almost as soon as we got back to the TARDIS, the Doctor ran to the controls. The TARDIS shook as it activated and teleported away.

"Well, that was exciting," I said, sitting down.

"Indeed." He looked up at me. "So where do you live, (y/n)? I can drop you off."

I smiled and told him. Within a few moments, the TARDIS stopped. I walked to the doors and stepped out of the police box to find myself in my apartment. I smiled at the place.

"Not bad." I looked back at the Doctor. "Though I can't imagine that the color was your choice."

"True. Would you like something? I can make some hot chocolate, or as we say here in Paris, chocolat chaud."

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you."

I nodded. I shrugged off the trench coat he had lent me, putting on the back of a chair. After setting water on the stove to heat up, I went to change into jeans, sneakers, and a (f/c) shirt. Putting my (h/c) hair up, I went back to the kitchen to finish making the hot chocolate. I poured the water and chocolate powder into mugs and added marshmallows. I picked up both mugs and walked to the sitting room to find the Doctor looking at my large bulletin board that had a map on it. There was a photo album below it and the map had thumbtacks in many locations.

"You like to travel?" the Doctor asked as I gave him his drink.

"Depends on the place," I replied.

The Doctor nodded.

"You seem to have been all over Europe," he stated.

"Close to it. I'm hoping to go further."