#10 He Cheats (3/3)

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating! I was super busy!

-

-

Harry: I opened the door, showing Harry. The cheater. I sighed, staring back at Niall, waving him away. I slowly looked back at him. "Is there something you want?" I asked. His green eyes stared sadly in mine. "Y/N, why are you ignoring me? Have you checked your phone? AT ALL?" He angrily said, trying to get in. I pushed him back, holding back my tears. "I know what you did." I whisper. He raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" "I SAW YOU KISS THAT GIRL! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BROKEN UP WITH ME YET HARRY?!" I screamed, slapping his cheek making it instantly turn red. His face intensified and turned stiff. "I..I.." he sputtered. "Goodbye Harry. Be a man and leave. Please." I say, closing the door, and sliding down it. I cried, huddling into a ball shape. Niall came running down the hall, holding me and shushing my tears. "Babe, it's okay.. I promise." He said, caressing my hair. "Niall?" "Yeah?" "I love you." There was silence.. "I love you too."

Louis: 13 more calls and voicemails. I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted up my phone and called him. "Louis." I say in a stern voice. "Y/N! Baby I missed you so-" "Stop. I know your cheating on me.. with who, that bitch Angela?!" I yell, my face full of anger. He breathed slowly, sighing afterwards. "Baby no.. she's just a fan.." He paused. "I swear!" He says. "I don't think I can trust that." "Why would I cheat on YOU? You're perfect, beautiful, and an amazing girlfriend. I love you so much, if I was cheating on you, then I would've broke up with you by now. Don't you think? I love you so much babe." He finishes. I sigh. "Okay.. I'm giving you another chance." "Thank you so much babe, I love you so fucking much." "I love you too."

Niall: *few months later* I've been staying with Harry for the past months, and I've been suddenly falling for him. But I was scared he was going to do what Niall did to me. Oh. Yeah. I forgot all about him. I had broken up with him after I had found out he's been doing it all this time. I couldn't believe it. "Y/N? You ok?" Harry asks from the kitchen. "Yeah." I reply, walking over to him. "I just... I feel like..." "Like you miss Niall?" "No! No.. I can't miss him. I don't even like him anymore." I whisper the last part. "Oh, then what is it?" "I love you." I blurt. His eyes turn wide. "What." He says, confused. "I'm falling for you." I whisper, looking down on the floor. "Y/N...." "No it's ok, I knew you wouldn't fall for me either." I cry. "No babe it's not that. I love you too." He walks over, wiping my tears and giving me a soft kiss. I kissed him back, hugging him. Maybe this was meant to be.

LIAM: You were talking with Kyle for quite a while now, and he was a nice, gentle person. I didn't even know him, but he treated me better then Liam did. I couldn't believe it... My phone started to ring and I picked it up. "Hello?" "Hi." It was Liam. "What do you want." I said in a monotone voice. "Babe.." "No. Don't even call me that anymore. We're done." "B-But..." "No liam! Just... go" I whispered before hanging up. And crying softly on Kyle...

ZAYN: After a few hours of waiting, Louis came into the flat with his knuckles bruised and his face with a big fat smirk. "I got him. Good." "What the hell did you do Louis?!" I yelled, quickly getting the first aid kit. "I showed him a lesson. You are NOT going back to his' for a while. Or ever." He stated, giving me a glare. "Ugh.. fine." I say, holding his knuckle and swiping it with a medicine. He winced, and bit his lip. "Where am I staying then?" I whisper, looking at his green eyes. "Here, of course." He says, smiling. "You don't mind?" "I wouldn't ever."