#8 He Cheats (1/3)

HARRY:

You were worried sick. Harry hasn't come home for almost one week. He promised that he would be back and everything would be okay. You and him together, cuddling and doing the daily basis. You texted him; 'Where are u?' Ding. 'im at studio srry xx' You sighed. He always said that. You decided to maybe grab some coffee and head there, to surprise him. You grabbed your purse, and headed to the small, cute cafe around the corner. "Hey Y/N!" Niall yelled, waving to you. Huh. Isn't he supposed to be at the studio too? "Hey.... Niall...? Aren't you guys supposed to be at the studio?" You asked, waiting for an answer. "Wha? No.. we're taking a month break." He smiled. Your heart sank. "W-Where's Harry?" You whispered. "Isn't he at home? He was supposed to be home." He raised an eyebrow. You felt the tears at the brim of your eyes. "H-He's not home." You whimpered. "Oh.." He looked away for a second, before spotting somebody. "Oh... Y/N." He pointed at somebody. You turned to what he was pointing at, and you dropped all your stuff. Harry. With a different girl. Kissing. "Niall... please take me home." You sobbed, shocked. He nodded, holding you softly, taking you home.

LOUIS:

"Y/N, I have to go." Louis quickly said, getting up and putting on casual clothes. "Where? You just got back from tour." You grumbled, mad. "Geez stop being so clingy!" He snapped, rolling his eyes. You stood frozen, shocked he would say such a thing. You laid down, waving him away. "God." He muttered before driving away. All of these bad thoughts drove into your head. 'Could he be cheating?' 'What if he's with another girl?' Your eyes blurred from your tears, as you were thinking all these horrible thoughts. You saw Louis' phone in the corner. Oh. He forgot it. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to look... You grabbed it, scrolling through text messages. 'Babe, come quick, I miss u (;' A girl named Angela sent him a few minutes ago before he left. You crashed on the ground, shocked, sad, and depressed. It was all a mistake. This relationship was a mistake.

LIAM:

'Going to hang with Dani xx' He texted, a few minutes ago. You just sat there, reading that text over and over again. "Why her?" You whispered to yourself, thinking what they could be doing. After a few minutes, you heard the door ring, and you ran to answer it. "Y/N! Bad news!" Zayn panted, sweat forming on his forehead. "What?" You shivered, scared. "Liam... he was kissing.. Danielle." He let out, clearly mad at Liam. "W-What?" You asked again, astonished. Liam could never do this. Especially to you. "I'm so sorry." He had to do this. With your best friend.

NIALL:

You walked into your and Niall's flat, happy to see your 1 year boyfriend. "Niall, your so perfect." A voice giggled. What? "Not perfect as you princess." You froze at the word princess. You cringed as the voice giggled again. "Niall?" You asked as you entered the living room. As you thought, you saw Niall and a blonde whore messing around. You clattered your stuff on the hard floor, your eyes frozen on both of them. "Princess no." He whispered to you as he came closer, leaving the blonde whore with her mouth open. "No." You said, expressionless. "No." You said again. "Goodbye." You whispered, dashing out the door.

ZAYN:

"Zaaaaaayn!" You yelled happily as you trotted yourself up to the bedroom. You heard moans and groans. "Oh yes Zayn, harder." A high voice screamed. You opened the door, ready to speak. "Zay-" you stopped talking as you saw Zayn thrusting into a girl he doesn't even know. Your hand flew to your mouth as he quickly got off of her, making his way to you. "Y/N! It's not what it l-" "YOU CHEATED ON ME!" You screamed, grabbing a suitcase and packing your stuff. The girl made her way out of the house, leaving it just you and Zayn. "No, please don't go." Zayn cried, pulling you away from the bags. You pushed him away, angered and furious. "Get away. And don't ever talk to me or see me again," You growled, grabbing all your bags, and walking away from him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 votes for next preference :)