Chapter 1: Reincarnated into a new world [Edited]

"Ugh..." I let out a small moan as it felt like I was being burnt alive. I breathe heavy as I awoke in a place I never recognized before. My eyes screwed shut. It was slightly dark when I open my eyes slowly, and when I tried moving around, I felt strange, as if I wasn't in the same body I was in before.

'Am I coming down with the flu?' I declared in my mind, as I could faintly feel the small vibration of pain coursing through my head.

My throat was dry... and I could feel tears swell up. I turn my head around, to see a woman in between a crack of an open door. She wore what seems to be a french maid outfit, which was black with a white trim one-piece dress with a full skirt at or above the knee length. It also seems she was sobbing about something and on further investigation, she was not alone. A man wearing strange clothing, I couldn't see his face because of the hood covering him, but because of his height, I could only presume the person was male.

I took one last heavy breath before muffling "W-water..." The voice that comes out of my mouth sounds high, almost childlike and rather girly. 'Oh i really do hope that's because i'm ill...'

I stumble to my feet only to find myself crumbling to the ground, on both hands. Taking deep breaths, I crawl towards the door with a cold sweat.

"H..hey," I say while extending my arm to grab the door. but before I could open it, it swings open fast and I found myself suddenly embraced by the woman that was dressed up like a maid, the maid had a slim, pretty figure, a quantity of long golden hair that glowed like the sun's brightness, but when she looked me in the eyes, her eyes were the color of sapphires, along with tears flowing down her rosy pink cheeks. Then my vision turned blurred while feeling my strength waver, the women responds quickly hugging me gentler carrying the pressure of affection, the pat of approval, that I closed my eyes and blacked out as if it was all a dream.

The time I awoke was probably around evening as the room was pitched in nothing but darkness, yet light illuminated not strong but yet faint on the left side of the bed on an end table, with only the strength of a candle. 'are we experiencing a blackout?' I then got out of bed lazily stumbling to the open door with the candle in one hand, while the other was rubbing my tired eyes. As the sound of creaking followed behind me within entering the hallway. There was only two other doors, one being across from the door I had just existed and further down the hallway was the other door which lead into the bathroom. Yet in the top left corner were the stairs that lead to the lower level of the house, 'yeah home sweet home just the way I like' i thought, but 'when did mum strip the wallpaper down?' yet the question eventually left my mind because my mum worked as an interior designer so the curiosity subsided away as i finally reached the door that lead to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom was very bizarre instead of marble flooring it was now replaced with wooden planks and that my head only managed to reach the top of the sink edge which shocked me, yet in the corner of my eye laid a short stool. I carefully place the candle on the edge of the sink and moved the stool to give me a boost to reach the sink.

"What the..." I murmured in a whispering voice, as I faced a girl. She had long brown messy hair with the same blue sapphire eyes as the woman in my dream, she also wore what seemed to be a white nightgown and i must say from the looks of her, she would definitely be a beauty when she's older. I let out a laugh which sounded very feminine. With the feeling of sweat running down my face, I looked towards the girl to see the face of fear in her eyes and confusion in her facials expression the blood drained from her face as the color milky white was left behind. Then I lifted my hand to see that she was copying me, i reflexively start to feel my body parts my chest was still the same flat as a board. before i reach down below it was... "it's flat... ". The next moment I found myself on the ground, followed with a large crash. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. I was so confused and incredibly terrified, before i started hysterically laughing with tears slowly dropping down my cheeks.