Slender

Slender

"Come on, please, Aimee," Jane begged. "No, I'm not going in a dark closet with a killer!" I protested. "But, you're already here... what will it take for you to play?" I thought about this. Hmm...the guys are pretty hot... "Okay, $10 dollars and i'll do it. 10 dollars it is, let's go." She agreed.

Everyone was sitting on the black, rounded, sofa surrounding a hat. Splendour waved me over. Apparently I had to go first...

I dug my hand into the hat and pulled out a piece of folded up paper. I unfolded it and I saw a picture of Slenderman. I gasped excitedly, but but my heart pounded rapidly with terror and nervousness.

Splendour laughed and shoved me into the closet. A couple seconds later Slender came in. It was small in there so he had to bend over to keep his head from hitting the ceiling. "Hey, Aimee...." he said awkwardly, and sat down. I sat down next to him and he put one tentacle around my waist and another over my shoulder. "Hey, Slendy," I replied while blushing a bit. I could tell he was blushing.

He pulled me into his lap and I kissed his cheek. I could feel the slight outline if his six-pack with my hip. He tried to lean in and kiss me but pulled back when he realised he didn't have a mouth or lips to kiss with. His face became a Scarlett color. "I-I'm sorry," he said and set me back down beside him.

I felt bad and disappointed. So, I sat up on my knees, softly grabbed his face, and kissed him. (Who else can say they had their first kiss with Slenderman?)

He pulled me back into his lap & I giggled. Then the most amazing thing happened. He grabbed under his chin and whispered, "I would only ever do this for you." He pulled off a... mask! He was gorgeous.

He had a white, scene haircut, white no-pupil eyes, skin almost as if a vampires, high cheekbones, and lucious lips.

He said, "No one ever took a chance with me like that. They would normally ignore me cause I don't 'have lips'. You actually took a chance. But, you can't tell anyone..promise?" I nodded and blushed, "Promise." Good," he said with a smile.

He ran his tentacles along my curves as we kissed. (which, by the way, he was awesome at) It made me shiver and giggle.

We heard a knock on the door and Splendour yelled, "You guys have 15 seconds." Slendy hurried to find and slip his mask back on. Right before the door opened I pulled it up and kissed him again.

The door burst open and Splendour congratulated Slendy for his new girlfriend (aka me, myself and I)!!! We stepped out of the closet and to the door.

And we walked away, hand-in-hand, one tentacle around my waist, another over my shoulder, into the darkness if Slender Forest.