Jeff

JEFF

"Astrid, do you wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?" I heard Slender call. "Yeah , sure, i'll play." I got up from talking with EJ and walked up to Slender and the other psychopaths.

I reached into the hat and something stabbed my finger. I pulled it out. It was a small knife. I knew what that meant...

JEFF took the knife from me and walked into the closet. Slendy gently pushed me in and took the knife from JEFF. "Now, we don't want her dead." It hit me at that moment, I was in the closet with a killer.

I sank down with my knees up to my chest, he did too. We sat next to each other in silence for a couple of minutes. And he said "I don't mean to scare you...I'm not...i just....i really like you, Astrid."

He sounded as if he was going to cry. I turned my head and actually looked at him. Like, really looked him. He's pretty hot. Slim face, black hair with a scene cut, black eyes with red pupils. His smile was sexy, and his white hoodie was rolled up just enough to where I could see his four-pack.

"Really?..You like me?" I asked. "Yeah," he said. "You're quite beautiful." I blushed and looked towards him, but he wasn't there. I looked to my right and up, and I saw his beautiful eyes staring down at me with his arm outstretched to me. I took a hold of it and he lifted me up.

He traced my jawbone with his cold finger and leaned in slowly. He kissed me, then pulled back and smiled. He put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair in the process. We kissed again, but this time, more passionately. yup, this sure was heaven, I thought to myself dreamily.

I pulled away for a breath and layed my head on his shoulder. I kissed it and he growled. I giggled. "I'm cold, Jeffy," I said. He kissed my forehead and took off his hoodie, exposing his toned chest and abs.

He slipped it on me and asked, "Better?" I nodded sheepishly and blushed. He sat down against the wall, legs crossed. I sat down next to him but he pulled me into his lap. I giggled again. That's how we spent the rest of our time. Cuddling and kissing in a sweet silence.

We heard a knock on the door followed by Slendy yelling, "You guys have 15 seconds!"

JEFF looked at me. "Astrid, will you go out with me?" I waited a couple seconds, threw my arms around him (knocking him backwards), and said, "Of course I will, Jeffy!"

I kissed him as I was laying on his chest. The door burst open, we got up, and walked out hand-in-hand. We spent the rest if the night hanging out, talking, kissing, and cuddling mostly.....

Even a psychopath needs a little love sometimes.