Moody bum

Request by UltimateCookieGirl - Thank you ! Hope this is okay ! (10/10 recommend her stories)

- - - 

Louis 19
Liam 18
Niall 18
Harry 14

- - -

"Harry, could you please come here and pick up those Legos!" Niall calls for the fifth time that morning, slightly losing his temper after stepping on the tiny pieces all morning. "Shouldn't even be playin' with those anyways." He mumbled, earning a glare from Louis. "Calm your tits, I didn't mean it like that." Louis still glared but turned to the boy whose eyes were glued on the TV. 

"Harry, listen to Niall please." Louis spoke gently, stepping in front of the TV so the boy could pay attention. 

"Hey, move!" Harry yelled. "I don't have time to do stupid things." He huffed, and once he realized Louis wasn't going to move, he marched over to give him a hard push. 

"It will take you a couple of minutes to clean up your mess. Go on now." Louis instructed but the boy just let himself fall dramatically on the sofa, mumbling something along the lines of that the boys should do it themselves. 

"Okay, then no TV time for you." 

"You're so mean!" Harry shrieked, marching to the kitchen where Liam had decided to make lunch, getting a little bit sick of the amount of take-away they had been eating. "I wanted pizza, Liammm." He whined when he noticed Liam put onion into a pan with minced meat. 

"You had pizza yesterday, darling. This will be good for you." 

"Nooo. Stop it." Harry proceeded to take the pan of the hob when Liam was rummaging through the fridge, walking towards the garbage can, nearly dropping the pan and burning himself but luckily Liam was quick to the rescue. 

"What on earth do you think you're doing?" Harry just huffed as he crossed his arms, stomping his way back into the living room as he heard Liam shout for Louis. Since no one was in the living room, he could turn on the TV again but it was quickly shut off by Niall. 

"Pick. Up. Your. Legos." Niall gnashed, and getting slightly afraid, Harry went over to his Legos that were scattered around the floor and began picking them up, but made sure to throw them in the box as loudly as he could. The boy had been like this for the past few days, and it was getting on everyone's nerves. It was hard having a teen band, but one of them being only fourteen, and gets moody every time things didn't go his way, it made it especially hard. 

"Thank you." Niall sighed, deciding not to comment on the boy's moodiness as it would only put the boy in an even worse mood so it was best to leave it. "When you're done, you can come and have lunch, okay?" Things were a lot easier during x-factor, since the boy's mother tagged along and she knew exactly how to handle him but now they were fresh of the show, starting to do promo all over the country and unfortunately the woman couldn't tag along. 

Harry walked into the kitchen with a scowl on his face, dragging his chair out loudly and forcefully sat his bum down on the chair. "Harry." Louis warned, but the boy wasn't in the mood to listen, only sending evil glares at Liam who was helping him get a plate. 

"I don't wan' it." 

"Harry, eat it." Liam said as he put the plate in front of the boy. "All that take away is not good for you." 

"I don't like iiiit. Don't like onions, or peppers, or meat, or rice." Harry pouted as he pushed his plate away. 

"You better drop that mood you're in or there's gonna be an early bedtime tonight. No TV or phone before bed either."