Not quite big enough

Louis 19
Liam 18
Niall 18
Harry 15

- - -

"Why Mummy?" Harry whined. "Why can't I have a sleepover like the boys?" The boy pouted, crossing his arms to show his mother he was not happy. The other boys didn't need their mother's to be with them at all times, so why did he? 

"You're not old enough, baby. I promise when you're sixteen, I'll leave you alone." She chuckled, knowing well that when the time comes, Harry will want nothing more than to have her with him. He was a big Mumma's boy. 

They were on the X-factor tour, it was nearing the end with just two shows left, one tonight and one tomorrow, meaning it was their last night before going home for a bit. Harry was fed up with the fact that the other boys got to share a room and stay up late and he had to share a room with his Mummy and go to bed right after each show. It wasn't his fault that he got grumpy if he didn't get enough sleep. 

"B-but I wanna be a big boy too." He whined as Anne scooped him off the bed to help him get ready for breakfast. 

"I can do it Mummy!" Harry fussed, struggling in his mother's grip until she let him go. He of course did not prove his point, getting his head stuck as he took off his pyjama shirt, and after a lot of struggle putting his shirt on, only to put it on backwards. He just huffed as Anne helped him get it on right, and helped him tie his shoes as the boy hadn't really figured that out yet. He was close though, he just couldn't figure out how to tie them as tight as other people did. 

"Alright, head downstairs darling, Mummy's just going to get ready." 

"Y-you're not coming?" Harry gulped at the thought of going down to the breakfast by himself. "I can wait for you." 

"I need to shower and everything baby. The boys are downstairs, and I'll be there soon. You're a big boy, aren't you darling?" 

"Y-yea." The boy mumbled, he had just tried to point that out earlier, so going downstairs on his own shouldn't be scary. "You'll come soon, though?" 

"I'll be there soon." Anne chuckled, watching as the boy left the room. 

Harry nervously nibbled on his lip as he made his way towards the lift, having never taken it on his own before. He jumped slightly back when it dinged loudly before the doors opened. He managed to figure out which button to press, thankfully, but his mind wasn't at ease until the doors opened, revealing the hotel lobby. 

He nervously played with the sleeves of his sweater as he scanned the place, noticing other people that were also on tour with him but he was looking for specific three boys. Smiling widely as the oldest waved to him, he spared no time running towards them, running straight into Louis' arms for a snuggle. 

"Hey there, where's your Mummy?" Louis cooed, letting the boy sit on his lap. 

"Upstairs." The boy shrugged as if it was nothing, "Came down all by myself." He stated proudly, like it hadn't been the most stressful thing he had done in a while. 

"Loulou?" Harry mumbled after a moment, getting a bit nervous when all three boys looked up from their phones to look at him. 

"Yeah? What, darling?" 

"When can I have a sleepover with you guys?" He nervously chewed on the collar of his shirt but Liam tugged it out of his mouth. 

"Well, we were actually talking." Louis happily explained. "Since tonight is our last night, we were thinking about watching movies and eating a lot of sweets." He whispered as if it were a secret. "But we need someone to help us since we bought a little too much sweets."