Chapter six.

Ahh, i keep cahging my title. I can't find a perfect title, any suggestions would help. I'm REAALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLY Bored and Since SOMEONE, not naming any names (PARIS ) Has decided NOT to talk to me, i'm going to write until my hands bleed, nah jke jkes, i'm going to write until Harry Styles head slowly comes off. ANYWAY on a happier note, PLEASE VOTE!!! If i get three votes i'll upload the next chapter :)

SMILES gwen :) :) :)

TWO WEEKS LATER, AFTER HANNAH AND LUCY'S PARENTS HAVE GONE OFF TO HAWII

"I LOVE your mum's cookies! I LOVE them, I LOVE them!" said Niall, jumping up and down on the coahc, obviously he had had to much sugar. "Yeah..." said Harry. "We can tell."

"Guys!"said Louis holding up a pair of pink sparkly underpants. "Whose are these?"

I frowned. "They're not mine.."

"Or mine." Said Niall, shaking his head.

"Oh well." said Louis, chucking them over his shoulder, the underpants sailed through the air and landed on Liam's head.

"Thanks." said Liam, sacasticlly. "I always wanted to have pink, sparkly underpants on my head."

"YOUR DREAM has been ACHEVIED!" said Louis, luaghing.

"Thank you." said Liam coming up to Louis and grabbing the underpants of his head. "Now let me acheive yours." he grabbed the underpants and yanked them onto Loui's head. "Here ya go."

"Eww!" Niall shreiked, hyper with sugar and now half disgusted with seeing the underpants on Louis's head.

Louis just laughed. "I'M SUPER MAN!" He said. "I HAVE A PINK SPARKLY SUPER MAN HAT!"

"Yeah.." said Zayn, slowly backing away. "Don't come anywhere near me. Don't mess eith the hair." he stroked his hair affectionatly.

Niall turned to me, smiling. "Do you have any more cookies?"

I shook my head. "I am NOT making you anymore."

Mum and Dad had an hour ago and allready half the food in the whole house had gone. I shuddre at the thought of spending four weeks with Niall, i can imagine him going rabid, like those goats you see in zoo's, eating eveything and everyone... except mabey not the pink sparkly underpants.

"Why not?'he whined.

"BECAUSE." Harry said. "She's trying to make the world a better place."

"WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?" Said Niall, crossing his arms.

"Nothing." said Harry evily.

"I'm SUPER MAN!" yelled Louis, whooping, 'flying' in between them and knocking them both back.

Harry rubbed his sholder blades angrily. "Careful." he said, grinning at me. "I'm delicate."

I rolled my eyes. He could never resist flirting with anyone, at any time.

"Yep." i said. "Don't want to damage tahat brain. He dosent have much left..."

"Yeah." said Niall sadly. "Thats what too much Hairspry does to your brain.. IT ROTTS YOUR SOUL." He said the last part in a deep voice and Harry and i couldn't help cracking up.

Hannah rolled her eyes and turned to Liam, "So Liam." she said. "What do you want to do?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well.I.. thought.... Mabey you and I could go out on a date tommorow.."

"H-Harry?" said Liam nervously, his voice several picthes higher.

"So whats for dinner?' said Niall, complety obilvious.

"Hannah, I'm sorry." said Harry going over to her. "Liam and I are dating. You never had a chance."

"Huh?" says Hannah, looking confused.

"Ssssuppper Man!" said Louis, coming down the hallway.

"So... Dinner?" said Naill.

"Spaghetti." i said to Niall.

"What? You're gay?" said Hannah, placing her hands on her hips.

"N-No-" said Liam, stumbling over himself.

"Oh. Good." siad Hannah, obviosuly releived.

"We are." said Harry, sliging his arm over Liam's back. "So there."

"So are you gay or not?" demanded Hannah.

"Not."

"Are."

"UGH!" Said Hannah, throwing her hands up in the air and stoming out.

"Hehe. High five!" said Harry. "We got rid of the evil witch!" He raised his ahnd and Liam slapped it energeticaly.

"Thanks mate, she scares me."

"DINNER?" Said Niall leaping on top of the table.

"It's coming!" i called.

"Sssuuuper man!"

i yanked the underpants off Louis head. "LISTEN." I said angrily. All five heads turned to me, there was a stunnned silence.

"I know you guys are SUPER famous, but frankly, YOU HAVE TO STOP ACTING LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS! If you're going to make noise go OUTSIDE!" I yelled, pointing at the door.

Slowly one by one they opened the door and went outside, not talking, they're cheeks slightly red, ashamed.

I sighed, i didn't mean to yell... just sometimes, sometimes it can be too much.

DINNER

No one talked at dinner, Hannah tried to make conversation but no one was willing, None of the boys looked me in they eye, they avioded me like i had rabies.

After dinner i went upsatiares to my room and did some Yoga, that always made me calm down. I heard a knock on the door and looked up and saw Niall standing in the doorway.

"Um.. I'm sorry about being annoying." He mumbled, staing at the ground. He turned to leave but i stoped him.

"Niall." i said and he turned back to me, a suprised expression on his face. "There's not much room in the house, even with Mum and Dad being out.. do you want to sleep here?"

He nodded a releived expression on his face. "Ok. Thanks, Lucy. I'll just go get my stuff."

He ran down the staries, and i could hear his feet pounding quickly, there was a quick silence and then his feet began to pound again.

"Done." he said happily, dropping his sleeping bag and stuff at the end of my bed.

He looked ready to move in.

"Uh.. Niall." i siad nerveously. "I wasn't to mean was i?"

"No." he said, looking at me with a serious expression on his face. "You where right, we where behacing badly but... we're kind of used to acting that way and you're so nice and sweet... we didn't expect you to yell at us, but it wasn't mean.. it was more sort of a wakeup call."

"Whats a wakeup call? Oh Hey Nialler." said Harry popping his head in.

"Lucy yelling at us."

"Yep." said Harry his face serious. "None of us knew her voice could go that high."

Niall wacked him. "What do you want Harry?"

"Nothing... I was just coming in to say goodnight." he closed the door adrubtly. I frowned, it wasn't like Harry to act this way, All rude on minute, Quiet the next..... Was he jealous??

Hahaha, Cliffhanger. :P Three votes for next chapter! Gwen