PROLOUGE

Hey guys this is my first fanfiction, so please dont be too harsh :) Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated :) 

Gwen

PROLOUGE

"LUC!" Someone screams in my ear. "LUC! Have you seen ONE DIRECTION'S latest video?!?!?"

 "Yep." i say, into the phone.

"Isn't is weird how harry used to LIVE on our street!" screams Hannah.

"Can you stop shouting?" i ask, winicing. "It really hurts."

"Sorry." says Hannah, laughing. "This better?"

I nod "Yes. Where are you? Mum and Dad are getting worried."

"Don't worry." says Hannah, laughing. "I'll be home soon."

I  click end, settling back down onto the coach. I guess it is weird that we used to know Harry, before he was famous. We moved onto Penterbrough road when Hannah and I were five. Harry was the only kid our age, so we quickly became friends.. Well, Harry and I became friends. Hannah just tagged along. Throught most of my life Hannah was the popular twin, the one everyone paid attention to.. the one who won awards, had twenty boyfriends and was picture perfect. But with Harry, I was the one he paid attention to and Hannah didn't exactly like that. From day one, she was flirting with Harry, smiling at him, cooing. He just rolled his eyes and laughed at her attempts.

I haven't seen him in ages, and i wonder what i'd say to him when i see him again.

"Hi, Harry! What's it like being on live Tv?"

"Hey Harry! Is it true you're gay with Louis?"

"Hiya Harry! What's it like having millons of girls screaming your name every time you go outside?"

...No. I proably wouldn't say any of those.

I'm not a Direction hater, but i don't exaclty love them to bits. Sure, they've got talent but i perfer Coldplay and Missy Higens. Most of my friends think i'm bonkers, that i have no right to call myself human. But i can't worship a group of people who i barely know.. it's even more awkward considering that i grew up with Harry.