Glitchy Red x Neko Reader Pt 1

Scratch
Tik
Scratch
Screech

Slowly, I let my eyes dilate, having a direct tunnel vision on the target of the incredibly annoying sounds.

A Grizzly Bear.

Today was one of the many days I chose to camp at the top of a hill that overlooked the place I lived, the skyline view always calmed the urges that came with being part animal.

Apparently this grizzly bear decided to sharpen it's claws on a barkless tree, the sounds making my body crumple and cringe, the feral me started to take charge and cease the source.

"HEY! CAN YOU QUIT THAT!!! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY HURTING MY EARS!!!" The bear turned towards me and stopped it's torturous scratching, only to smirk and stroll up to me.

"Hey Y/N, Glad you're up. I need your help."

"BENSON!!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TAPPED ME AWAKE YOU ASSWIPE!!"

"Yeah Yeah, Hurry and climb on you baby."

No One's POV

After about 20 minutes of Benson and Y/N arguing, they finally made it to a cave next to a river, the wildlife around it seeming warped in a way.

"Woah! Benson wait." Y/N slid off of her friend and ran towards two trees that were fused together.

"This isn't right. Benson what exactly happened?" The bear let out a distressed sigh as he began to explain the story of his home being invaded.

"Then this small animal, If i could call it that, just walked right into my cave and threw me out! For a small animal-thing it threw me like a pebble or small child. After a couple seconds I realize that a kid was standing right in front of me, then I ended up blacking out." Benson let out a whimper as he looked at the fused trees.

"My- no OUR home is right between these two trees, but then it was gone! All of our memories, the benches and giant treehouse we made together.....gone."
Y/N reached out and patted her large and older brother. She and Benson grew up together ever since he was a cub, His mother loved and raised the neko girl like her own until she peacefully passed when both had turned 20.

"Big Ben, Something that is yours is never gone unless you let it go. We are getting our home back." Right after those words were uttered. The trees started to freak out and......Glitch?

Then a boy dressed in red strolls out while in heavy conversation with another animal. But from the get go Y/N senses knew that it didn't belong here. In this univere here.

"No, I told you a million times Grin! We are not going on to that stupid strip club. I don't need to deal with the others getting drunk or pregnant!"

"*AHEM!!!*" Y/N didn't care what they were, they stole her brother's home and she is going to get it back.

"The hell do you think you're doing kid?! Messing around with bears and stealing homes! You fucked with the wrong damn bear!" Claws fully out and the human her now gone, The neko only had so little patience for an anwser before the two gave a response.

"Listen, First off I'm not a kid. Second it's just a dumb animal, it can find another home I g-" His sentence was interrupted by the girl tackling him and holding down his limbs.

"MY BROTHER ISN'T SOME DUMB ANIMAL!!!"

"Brother? Like, your parents has a pet bear brother?"

"A-actually, My mom adopted Y/N into her family." Benson stated proudly, he loved being related to Y/N, she was and still is his idol.

"Pfffftt HAHAHAHAHA *gasp* *wheeze* HAHAHAHA Haaaaaaah oh that is rich! So you left a human family for a bunch of bears!"