Pirate Percy x Reader Are You Brave Enough?

He blew it. And he knew he was going to get scolded for it. He scrubbed the railings with a bubbly sponge watching his captain in his peripherals,he was grumbling to himself then looked in his direction.

"PERCY!" A low, thunderous yell echoed across the lively, working ship causing everyone to freeze and slowly turn their head towards a trembling boy staring back.

"I-i-is there s-someth-thing wrong" Percy squeaked out, his red hair covering his porcelain face as Poppy boomed again.

"Fer the last time lad! Ye need ta stop bein' a coward everytime a threat steers near" Poppy sighed as Percy tripped over a bucket in the middle of the ship, Calvary helped him up and brought him next to Poppy.

"If I may Captain, Percy here was harty enough to save me from the Rubber " He straightened his hat as Poppy pinches the bridge of his own nose.

"Yeah I know that me boy, but he needs ta show that side alot more if he be on this crew. I mean just yesterday he screamed his head off because a girl talked to him at the port." Percy shrunk into his seat blushing slightly at the memory, he didn't mean to yell but that girl had the most scariest eyes he had ever seen. It was like she was from another universe, but when he told Poppy he brushed it off and said it was a barrel load of makeup.

"Well I will try ta be better Captain Poppy" Poppy nodded his head, his smile seeming to grow wider.

"Ye know I will wait until that day comes" He laughed and gave a shove to the small doll boy.
"Now go and get ye legs in gear for shopping lad!"

"Shopping!?" Janice squealed and ran into Poppy's lap. Her short blond hair revealed her sparkling blue eyes as she was her regular 9 year old self,but due to her arrival to the crew she was taller and stronger than than the rest.

"That'd be right lass, shopping"

The crew sailed for several minutes before catching sight of the port. Everyone was excited by the new place and got ready to see the wonders. Percy split up with the others when he became fascinated by a television with weird static. He knew it wasn't normal for some hypnotic reason.

"What be this thing?" Percy put his hand on the screen only to realize his hand went right through it, he jolted and removed his hand quickly.

"What in blazes?" He gulped nervously at the static starting to freak out from his touch. It turned black then back to the strange static.

He threw back his fears,took a deep breath, and put his arm through. He felt something wet and prickly on his hand, he hovered over the area then jolted when he felt something hard and smooth, he pulled his hand back and smelled it.

It smelled like rain.

Unconsciously he began to go further and further into the tv until it came to his face.

"I need to go inside" He remembered what the ship would always say to him and dove into the rainy world, landing onto the grass with a light thud.

"....." Loss for words, Percy slowly began to stand up and look at his surroundings. The rain smell was strong now that he was in a damp forest, he bent down and grabbed his hat that fell on the ground.

"Hey, you're the dude I saw in that weird universe." A voice chirped up behind him. Percy grabbed his knife and turned around, when he looked at the figure he gasped and dropped it the next instant.

"Yer the ghastly eyed lass at the port yesterday!" Percy took a step back and eyed the figure.

"....the ghastly eyed lass?" The figure mumbled something then looked at the pirate doll with annoyance.