Am I?

"J-jeffery" Zalgo whined as he tenderly kissed my tip. I grabbed a handful of his shaggy hair and pulled his head back to look at me.

"You really disgust me y'know that right? I finally pieced you together, you Masochist" I darkly chuckled as I watched Zalgo's eyes dilate and turn into a lustful red.

"Mmm~ It's true~ I'm so grateful to have you sir~" His tone of voice completely changed taking my length into his mouth whilst groping my balls with his free hand, I felt something hit my chest when I looked into the demons eyes taking my shaft with no hesitations. He felt it too,jolting from the sudden impact then he widened his eyes in surprise.

We had just fallen in love.

I felt my body being overtaken by the same wave of pleasure that happened with Y/N causing my body to act on it's own, thrusting into the others throat.

No one's POV

Zalgo felt the other twitch in his throat taking the member out of his mouth and smile at the panting pale mess struggling to keep upright on his knees.

"Why....did...you......stop?" Jeff asked shakily letting his hand fall from Zalgo's hair.

"Why? Well because I want you fuck me Woods and sucking you off was only the first tier of this experience with someone like you." He went up and stuck two fingers in his mouth.

"Wait! Let me do it" Jeff licked his middle finger winking at the now flustered male.

"Wow saying 'f me' in more ways than one huh?" Zalgo replied having an unamused face while turning bright red. Jeff chuckled how he gave it away massaging the dark lords rim,ghosting his finger tips over the tight virgin area.

"....C-could we speed this up please~" A sharp slap echoed throughout the milisecond of silence having Zalgo bend over more and let out a moan of pure bliss.

"Ask.correctly, but since your obviously impatient I will go in with no preparation or lube" Jeff's long hair tickled Zalgo's burning back,heightening his senses to an extreme, It was one thing to be spanked but losing anal virginity with searing pain was a whole other level.

And Zalgo wanted to know how far his body could go until it breaks.

Jeff noticed the lack of fear.

"You want to know how far you can handle this?" He watched in shock as Zalgo's head nodded immediately.

"Well let's break you to shreds" Jeff grabbed his member and slowly pushed half his length into the relaxed hole.

"FU-AAH~ MMPH~ Oh my god~" The demon was at a loss for words rapid breaths heaving from his chest as he could barely keep himself up.

"Put it all in woods~ I want all of you" The sentence trailed with no embarrassment nor hesitation, in that moment he knew what he wanted and he wasn't going to let his pride get in the way this time.

"No going back Zalgo~ this body is my property" Deeply chuckling,Jeff harshly bit into his shoulder blade and roughly pulled him up, wrapping his arms tightly around the torso. A few seconds pass before he begins to pound into his property mercilessly.