Lost Silver

Lost Silver

"Lacey, come here, it's your turn." I heard Slender yell. As I made my way to him I took in my surroundings again. I am surrounded by sexy psychopaths.

I got up to the hat and reached in. I pulled out a pokeball. As soon as I saw it I knew who I was getting, and my heart skipped a beat. The object was removed from my hands and it seemed like Silver had already made his way into the closet.

I started to walk towards the closet when I heard Slendy say, "Listen, Lacey, Silver is shy but he's a real sweetheart. Don't break his heart, okay?" I nodded.

As soon as I stepped into the closet the door slammed behind me. I leaned on a wall, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. I felt something brush against me and I stepped forward.

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "H-hi Lac-cey." I turned around, startled. "Hi Silver." His arms were gone. He saw me staring and said, "Oh, I-it's okay. Th-that hap-pens all th-the ti-ime."

I wrapped my arms around his torso and felt his slight build. (Slim and slightly muscular, with a four-pack). His arms must have come back because he hugged me back.

His cold skin felt good against my warm flesh. He pushed my chin up with his finger and lightly kissed me on the lips. I blushed, he did too. That was my first kiss and it was great.

we smiled at each other in the dim light and sat down. we cuddled and kissed.

"Lac-cey?" He asked.

"Yes, Silver?"

"I-I li-ike you a l-lot." He stuttered shyly.

"I like you too, Silver!" I said with a smile, and kissed him.

"W-will you b-be my g-gir-rl-fri-iend?"

"If course I will, Silver!" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He hugged me tighter and kissed me again. This time it was longer and more passionate.

He told me about how that was his first time being with a girl (or anyone at all). And I told him that,that was my first kiss(es).

We heard a knock on the door followed by Slendy yelling, "Alright, you two have 10 seconds." The door burst open and the light blinded me momentarily.

Silver stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

We hugged. And he kissed me to show everyone that i was his. Loud whistles came from everyone, and BEN handed JEFF 10 dollars.

Silver and I walked out of the closet hand-in-hand, up stairs to an empty room. We spent the rest of the night talking, hugging, kissing, laughing, and cuddling. And eventually fell asleep in each others arms....