" The Deal" 6.Lies

"-Kyungsoo will never come."

Those words echoed around Kai's ears, he slowly analyzed each wordsSehun said.

"What? What the hell are you saying?"

"Kai, I know it's hard but you should atleast try to move onand accept the reality. It's for your sake."

"Sehun? I don't get you.Really."Kai almost let out a chuckle.

"Kyungsoo's never coming back okay? He's already dead."Sehun sighed.

"Don't make jokes like that ever again! It's not fucking funny!"Kai stood up and turn around and started to walk.

"Kai!"Sehun grabbed his shoulder. "Stop it.Stop living like this, move on. Stop convincing yourself to live in lies. It will only make it harder for you to move on."

"Damn it! Stop will you! I don't fucking understand whats your point!" Kai hissed facing Sehun.

"Kai, come on man, Kyungsoo's waiting for us now."

"No, he promised to spend our anniversary together and meet me here, I will wait here until he shows up." Kai licked his lips in annoyance.

"Kai. Kyungsoo's never coming back." Sehun closed his eyes in desperation.

"No he promised! He promised we will meet me here today! Kyungsoo never breaks his promise, not even once!" Kai trembled, his eyes turning red.

"I know that but, this time, he cant make it anymore."

"He will!"

"For Christ sake Kyungsoo's already dead Kai! Why dont you accept it!It's been a year now, live your life. Kyungsoo would not want to see you like this."

"No his not dead! He will show up any moment now okay!"Kai looked around hoping to find the huge pair of lazy eyes he missed so much.

"Snap out of it Kai! Kyungsoos dead, he was murdered the night you met before your first anniversary."

"No!"Kai shouted.

But the water dripping in his cheeks took his attention, he wiped it off but it won't come off. He thought it was raining but his vission started to blur, his breathing got heavier and he slowly sobbed. The waters coming out from his eyes won't stop and that's when he realized it was not rain drops, it was actually his tears.

He was actually crying.

"No! No!" Kai held his head. He cried and cried he kept on convincing himself that Kyungsoo will appear any moment now. He kneeled on the ground, shoulders down. "You're lying!"He shouted in between his sobs.

Not long enough familiar faces of his friend Xiumin,Kris, Tao, Luhan,Chen and ther rest of the gang appeared in front of him. All dressed in formal attire as if they will be attending a black parade

All of them stared at kai who was slumped on the floor with pity written on their eyes. They tried topersuade him to stand up, saying that they have to go somewhere where Kyungsoo was waiting for him to arrive.

Memories of the vague past begins to flash his vission. Every memory that flashes creates painfull holes in his heart.

That night, when the two of them met before the day of their anniversary,Kyungsoo did not actually spend the night in kai's apartment. He insisted on going back to his house saying tommorow will be a very special day and that they must not see each other for the whole night because he wants tommorow to be even more exciting. He did not even let Kai walk him home.