"The Deal" (Completed)

“If you die, I might just follow you.” Kai frankly stated looking straight into Kyungsoo's huge lazy eyes.

“Idiot! That’s suicide!” Kyungsoo'd eyes widens even more, he touched Kai’s hair brushing it with his hand. “You’re supposed to live on just like what happens in the movies.” Kyungsoo chuckled. “ In the movies the other one who get’s to live continues on living for the sake of his lover who died, their memory will carry on as long as the other one is alive.”

“That’s exactly why they're called movies hyung, they’re plain fiction.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “You want me to what?” Kai crooked his brow. Sweat still trickles down his face as he stood beside the soccer field looking down at the small framed boy who called for his presence just a while ago. Kai had no choice but to excuse himself from playing soccer with his pals Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin and the rest of the gang.

Staring down at the small male infront of him, Kai can’t help but notice the awkward way the guy stood. The way he properly stands yet was charmingly adorable.

Maybe it was because the way this guys huge eyes shines.

 Kai thought to himself that what the popular name for their student council president was absolutely true. The president really looks kind and gentle by the way he moves. But one thing is for sure, he really is short as a junior student compared to kai who was a year behind. Kai silently laugh at his personal joke.

"I know I'm asking the impossible but... please I beg of you" Kyungsoo paused trying to gather up courage to repeat the favor he asked the man standing in front of him.

“Represent our school for the national dance competition.” Gently but without hesitation he repeated with voice a little bit shaking, eyes fixated on the ground.

“You know I don’t dance anymore.”

“Then...-“  The small boy gently replied.  "What’s the whole point of you attending this school’s lesson if it’s not for dancing?” Not losing hope Kyungsoo looked up with his expressive huge gentle eyes.He must not lose hope.

As the council president I will not give up, this is the only chance that we can win this category. This boy is our only hope. Kyungsoo thought to himself.

Kai stood still for a moment, unable to say the words to defend him. He was quite astonished by the weird expressions displayed by this small man he is facing. The way he unpredictably reacts to things stirs up kai's curiousity towards him.

“Fuck off will you.” Feeling annoyed, kai scratches his hair as he turns around and started taking his strides toward the field where his buddies are busy chasing the tiny ball.

“You’re the best one we’ve got, you used to be our top dancer and I don’t know the reason why you suddenly stop dancing in front of the crowd but I’ll make sure you’ll dance again.” The boy shouted full of hope. Kai pretended to not hear anything and proceeds to the field catching up with his mates.

“I knew you’d be here.” A very familiar gentle voice echoed as Kai felt the empty space above his head on the bench where he was laying was being occupied.

“This is my territory, and you keep on evading my space.” Opening his eyes, Kai looked up at the boy who was now staring down at him. Those huge enchanting eyes welcomed his vision sending foreign emotions inside him.

“I already told you I won’t fucking dance." Kai abruptly stood up brushing off the sudden foreign emotion he never felt before and turned his back. He started to take long strides towards the door.

"Please Kai...” Standing quickly, Kyungsoo shouted gently. His hands grabs his sides stiffly, he will not give up even if it meant he must beg on his knees in front of this jerk. After all this guy is his only hope.

"Why don't you choose Yixing instead of me? I’m not the only student majoring in dance in this university after all." Kai paused, turning his face with annoyance.

"He got injured.  It will take him months to recover."

"Great timing lay...tsk.Tell me….-“Kai paused, he forgot the name of their president, they all go by calling him president, that’s all he knew about this guy aside from the fact that he owns one of the best vocals in their university.

“Call me hyung.” Kyungsoo interrupted.

“-Tell me, HYUNG, what will I gain from this competition?" Crossing his arms Kai tapped his right foot.

Desperately Kyungsoo opened his lips without thinking. "I'll agree on any conditions you want. Just this once, dance for us." Kyungsoo bit his lips, now that he realized and was fully aware of all the consequences of what he juat said a second ago.

"Hmmm...do you think that will be a good deal for me? We both know that I have the capacity to get whatever I want. Knowing the fact that my family owns the largest share on this school."Kai smirked making the other rais a brow.

Kyungsoo thought about how kai is so full of himself and how arrogant he really was but he is desperate now and desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"I'll give you all my notes for the past two years, I’ll do your homework, I'll allow you to smoke anywhere you like, and I’ll cover up all the mess you plan on getting into." Kyungsoo said without blinking."Is that okay with you?” He was now desperate to getting Kai say yes.

"Sounds fine, but not convincing enough." Kai walked slowly towards the boy. Kyungsoo crooked his brow trying to figure out what the other man was doing.

"How about you, the student council president become my slave until the day of the competition?" Kai whispered to the boy who was staring up at him causing the other to widen his naturally huge lazy eyes.

"W-hat?"The young president nervously grabs the shoulder sling of his back pack,eyes searching kai's face wondering if he was just kidding and sure he hoped Kai really was.

"What? You scared now? I thought you'll do anything president?" With a husky voice Kai leaned closer decreasing the gap on their faces. Kyungsoo just stood there dumbfounded as he swallows while leaning backwards. The guy was obviously challenging him.

"Come on! Just tell me if you can't so I can go now." Kai rolled his eyes turning around.

"Wait!"Kyungsoo called before Kai could even took another step.

It took a while before Kyungsoo opened his lips.

"Fine! But only until the day of the competition okay!?” He licked the bottom part ofhis lips before swallowing. Eyes closed as if he was just attacked by a massive head ache.

Kai spun around and walked closer again towards the small boy. Kyungsoo took a step back but was stopped by the bench blocking the back of his knees.

Kai looked intently towards kyungsoo's huge enchanting eyes, searching for sincerity and was not disappointed when he saw the gaze on the other boys eyes fighting Kai’s sharp ones. Kai smirked and chukled. He will surely have fun slaving the so called gentle-slash kind president.

“Well then. It’s a deal.“  Kai bent down causing their cheeks to brush one another. Kyungsoo blinked back and forth, his heartbeat increased as Kai’s breath sent chills to his veins.

“See you at the gate after class Mr. President." Kai smiled evilly before turning around leaving the president as still as a stutue behind.

What mess did I get my self into!? Kyungsoo thought to himself.