"The Deal" 2. Taking it Slow

Scribbling through the pages of notebook, Kyungsoo intently focused on answering Kai’s homework, as you can see it was his job to answer them. But as long as Kai assured him that he’ll dance to represent the school, the president did not complain after all he has been through because of the second year high school kid named Kai.

 Kyungsoo has to wait every single day for him at the gate of their school before going home and when the other arrives he let the smaller one carry his bag and his books. What a tragic situation for the respected president.  

They would go straight to Kai’s huge apartment, the boy was alone with a regular maid checking up on the laundry and whether the room was already burned by the careless household chore- unknowledgeable boy. He has no choice but to cook for dinner for both of them if he wants to eat edible food aside from noodles stock on the boys fridge before Kai would practice inside his huge dancing room. The brat’s a rich kid obviously.

Only two weeks of endurance Kyungsoo, you can do it. He keeps on chanting his mantra as he intently writes on the note.

“Hey! I said we're done for today.” A warm object touched his back making kyungsoo stiffen.

 It was no other than Kai whose chest was pressed on Kyungsoo’s back and his hands placed on the table besides kyungsoo’s small framed body. Kai took off the earphone on Kyungsoo’s ears.

He was writing at a small metal table while waiting for Kai to finish his regular practice and he did not notice it was already 2 hours since they entered the room, he was lost in reading and answering Kai’s homework.

“Okay.” He immediately closed the notebook and put it aside. “About time your homework is also done.” He was about to stand when kai’s body did not budge blocking him from standing up.

“Kai, please move.” His eyes nervously look around, he felt kai’s warm breath travel through his neck. He could still feel kai’s fast breathing due to his strenuous dancing. It was another of Kai’s prank on him, not a single day did he stop teasing him when they’re alone just like this.

“Kyungie..” Kai whispered huskily making his heart beat go wild. Kai loved calling him Kyungie aside from hyung and now  Kai’s freaking him out again, he just love teasing the small boy every day.

“I--- it’s getting late Kai, I guess I have to go now.” He gently said as he pushed Kai away just enough for him to stand up and walk away but just when he was about to open the door, a pair of large arms wrapped around his waist.

“Yah? What are you up to now? It’s getting late, Kai you know you have to take care of your body. So you have to rest early okay?”

“If it’s really late why don’t you spend the night here then?” Kai placed his chin on kyungsoo’s right shoulder tugging the small boy even more closer. Kai was back hugging him now.