His Million Watt Smile: Part 5

I nervously twirled my hair around in between my fingers as I watch Lyle stare Sean down. How long had they been there just staring at each other? I had awkwardly introduced Sean to a wide eyed looking Lyle. I don't know why Lyle had looked nervous, he was bigger than Sean. It only took Lyle a second to compose himself and awkwardly shake Sean's hand. I watched Sean's eyes widen as Lyle circled him, looking for flaws. After a minute I had suggested we move to the kitchen and so there we sat presently. I sighed loudly hoping someone would get my clue. They both looked at me. I motioned for Lyle to say something.

About 10 questions later I realized asking Lyle to talk to him was probably not the best idea. Lyle had launched into a game of 20 questions with him. Sean was being completely polite for some reason. I couldn't tell if it was because he just wanted Lyle to like him or if it was because he was scared of Lyle.

"What kind of hairstyle is that?" Lyle asked pacing around Sean.

"Um... I don't know I'd like to think of it as my own" he shrugged "but I've seen people with it. My mom said it makes my head look not so large, so..." Lyle widened his eyes clearly surprised Sean gave a flying tuck what his mom thought.

"Hey I hate to interrupt your little love-fest" I said interrupting them "but I'm starving." Lyle sighed in defeat and I could tell he liked Sean weather he would admit it or not.

"I've already had dinner but I could get a pizza for you guys." Lyle said as he sulked. I couldn't help but snicker at his expression he looked like he had just been slapped in the face.

"Thanks Lyle" I stood up and walked over to him and gave him a hug then a peck on the cheek "Come on Sean" I said waving him over. I don't think I have ever seen anyone fly out of their seat as fast as he did when I motioned for him. He must have really been spooked. I lead him up the stairs to my room, leaving the door open- Lyle's rule- and went and flopped on my bed. I laid back and stared at the ceiling.

"You're brother is absolutely terrifying" he stated standing in my doorway.

"If you got to know him you wouldn't say that. Lyle wouldn't hurt I fly." I said to the ceiling. I felt the bed move and looked up to see Sean, and his still dazed face, sitting next to me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to my level so we were both staring at the ceiling.

"Why didn't you tell him about our encounter of the 5th kind this afternoon?" He asked once again referring to my crazy attack. I looked over to see him staring at me, studying me, I frowned.

"You thought he was scary now?" Sean nodded "You should see him when he panics. He would kill a whole *jar* of fly's, on accident of course. You don't want to see him freak like that." I shuddered looking away from him back to the ceiling.

"So" he said changing the subject "you're brothers interrogation made me realize I know almost nothing about you."

"Likewise." I muttered.

He ignored me "So how about we play 20 questions." He suggested. I nodded as a smile spread across my face, I had used that analogy earlier.

"Favorite colour?" he asked

"Yellow" I said, mentally marking down how many questions he had left.

"Is that your natural hair?" I assumed he was talking about the colour.

"Yupp."

"Lefty or a righty?"

"Left."

"Hmm." He pondered "Different. I like it. Favorite movie?"

"I already told you it's Casablanca. You just wasted a question." I huffed.

Somewhere in the middle of 20 questions our game turned into Would You Rather. We both were propped up on our elbows staring at each other the pizza that had just arrived in between us.