The confessions ;)

Enjoy loves❤️
________________________________
Keith's POV

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed his face close to mine. We were inches apart his eyes were on mine and his breath hitched.I leaned in closer even more and our lips were almost millimeters apart.

But suddenly he pulled me in and our lips touched together. The kiss was slow and passionate, He slithered his arms around my waist and pulled me closer then we were before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to play with the back of his hair. He pulled back ,panting, looking at his red swollen lips, then his ocean blue eyes. We stared at each other for a while and then his eyes widen realizing what just happened.

"I'm so sorry Keith, I didn't know what I was doing, I just got caught in the moment and you just looked really pretty and I didn't real....."

I brought our lips together again wrapping my arms around his neck once again. His arms wrapped around my waist bringing me closer, his warm body was keeping my cold one warm and happy. Our body's fit together like a puzzle piece, a perfect match.

He slide his tongue on my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. I opened my mouth wider, His tongue met mine, exploring his new territory. He smirked into the kiss and slowly his hands were roaming my body, I let out a little groan when his hand cupped my cheeks. His hands felt so good on my skin.

Then a flash came from the door, He pulled back looking at the door. His eyes squinted and rolled his eyes.

"FUCK!" We heard a little hazel hair girl say from the crack of the door

"PIDGE WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled jumping back but Lance's arms just held me closer making my body closer to his.

"WHAT! I was coming to look for you guys, then I heard a noise come from this room and pushed the door open a little. Then I saw you guys sucking each other faces off!" Pidge says laughing at the end

"W-well" I said trying to hide in the crook of Lances neck.

"Well I'll let you guys get back to it, have fun" Pidge said smirking

Pidge left the room and we looked at each other blushing. I looked at him and his eyes lost a little bit of color in them, I looked at him and went to crease his face but he pushed me away from him.

"Stop...." Lance said

"What's wrong?" I asked

"It's none of your concern Keith, like I said before I'm done..." He looked at me with deep eyes, Where was the Lance that I known before?

"Then what was this all about, the kiss, What was that all about!" I half yelled

"I'm sorry Keith...." He said turning around and starting to walk away

I looked at him, turning away broke my heart, the love of my life was walking away from the moment we just had. Why, why me?! I had to do something, I lost him once, I'm not gonna lose him again!

"I LOVE YOU LANCE!"

He stopped his tracks and turned around with wide eyes.

"I fucking love you so much that it hurts me, it hurts me to breath, it hurts me to think of you knowing that you might not like me back the same way. When you lost your memory, i was a little broken inside because maybe you had feelings for me and you forgot them and.....forgot about me. I never wanted you to be taken away from me, I carried your fucking letter around with me the whole time you were gone! Then we found you and you didn't know who I was or who ANYONE was and I broke down a little. But why would anyone feel the same way about me? Right!" I had tears running down my face.

He stared at me his eyes had a little sparkle in them, I looked away from him and he laughed, he laughed so hard he was holding his stomach.

"You honestly think nobody cares about you Keith? You honestly think that don't you?! Well news flash people do care about you...more then you know. You don't know how long I wondered what my life was like before I lost my memory but what I learned now, that I had it pretty damn good. The kiss that we had, I felt something with you that I didn't have before. Keith....I think I love you too!" Lance said smiling

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him and cried into his neck, he rubbed cycles on my back and I felt happy for once.

Then the alarm went off and we ran into the control room holding hands.

"What's going on?!" Shiro said

"The galra wants to send us a message." Allura said

She click a button and a person showed up on the screen.

"Zarkon!" Allura spat

"Well it's nice to see you to." He said smiling

"What do you want?!" Shiro said

"Well I'm here for the blue Paladin, He was gonna be my new soilder,but then he ran away but I'm here to take what's mine now." He said.

"Lance isn't yours, he'll never be yours!" I said, then lance pulled me closer to him so there wasn't any room between us.

"I see, somehow I knew this was gonna happen, that's why I brought backup." He said smiling

The castle shook and then soldiers came in and blasting everywhere. I ran with lance behind something and then rest of the Paladins fighting. But my only mission is to keep Lance safe.

I brought lance closer to me but then a stinging pain was in my side, I brought my hand down and saw blood. I looked over and saw one of Lotors commanders smiling at me. She ran over to Lance and picked him up. I heard screaming coming from lance, then darkness was welcoming me and soon I felt someone pick me up

"Come.....Keith.....with.....Now" I heard someone say

Then everything went black

Lances POV

I was being carried from Keith, I saw his blood on the floor and I started punching and kicking.

"LET ME GO DAMMIT" I screamed

"LET ME GO NOW" I yelled punching her back

"I'm so sorry lance. I'm just following orders" She whispered

I stopped screaming and started crying, Keith, I hope he's ok, god if anything happened to me then it would be all my fault and I couldn't live with myself. I found myself in cuffs around my wrists, each time I pulled and tugged on the cuffs, the tighter and tighter they got.

My world gotten darker by the minutes, everything was fading and soon my world became black and lifeless.
________________________________
Word count~1,166
I have nothing else to say but hope you enjoyed loves~~