Chapter 2

" Hello?" Dimitri answered. Thank God. " Dimitri? Its Luna, I need your help......" I say quietly. He paused and then whispered into the phone " Where are you? I'll come get you." I thought about it for a moment and then said," Can I trust you? You cant take me back to that school..... they'll...... they'll send me away..... I cant go back to that school...... I-I cant....."  I was hyperI was in tears now, I wanted Dimitri to hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok. " Luna listen to me, they aren't going to send you away...... I wont let them, I promise. Now please tell me where you are."  His words comforted me, and I decided to trust him. " I'm at a snappys east of the academy, and Dimitri please lets talk about the academy later  I don't want to talk about it tonight. " With that I shut the phone, and handed the phone back to the clerk and left towards the exit with a quick " Thank you, "

  Dimitri pulled up in a dark SUV. I climbed into the passenger seat quickly, trying not to look Dimitri in the eye, if I did I was bound to melt. Instead I curled into a ball and tried to sleep. When I didn't I turned on the radio, currently playing was the song " I'm in love with a stripper " by T-Pain and I felt like singing along. " Cuz I'm in love with a stripper, she poppin', she rollin'- " I couldn't finish the song, I was laughing so hard  as was Dimitri.( I thought I was going to piss my pants and I'm pretty sure Dimitri was going to too) He pulled over so he and I could calm down. Neither one of us could keep a straight face and were soon in another fit of giggles, laughing our asses off. " Ok..... I think I'm good now." I blew out a deep breath,  but I was still smiling. " I missed you Luna Ivashkov, I've missed you and your beautiful singing." Dimitri says breathlessly. oh, god. Here we go with the eyes, I looked into his dark brown ones, that I felt I could dive right into. " He has beautiful eyes "  I think absentmindedly, I realize I haven't said anything back. " I've missed you too, Dimitri Belikov, I've missed you and your beautiful eyes. "