3.

Excuse any mistakes or errors.
____________________________________
Ryan

After school, me and Kia walked out the back door of our last class to her car.

"Bruh, I'm still crying about lunch." Kia said hunched over.

"I've been laughing about that all day." I started laughing again and I tried to hold it in.

"I can't breath." She said as I wiped my tears.

"Chill." I continued giggling.

It wasn't high school if you couldn't laugh at people. There was this group of white people trying to have a dance battle at lunch and I couldn't burn the image.

As soon as I grabbed the handle to get in the car we heard screaming.

"Hey! Give me a ride Kia! They got my car down at the station, inspecting it and shit." Q screamed walking over to the car holding his sagged pants.

She sucked her teeth and got in the car.

"Come on."

I rolled my eyes as he looked at me, licking his lips.

"Wassup, baby?"

I scoffed and got in the car as he laughed and got in the back seat.

"Y'all going to Corey's house?" He asked.

"Nah, Veronica house. You know his moms don't play bout all then people in her house."

"Owe shit I'm definitely coming then."

No pun intended.

"Ard, bet." I continuously looked in the review mirror at him as he scrolled on his phone. He was probably texting his plethora of hoes.

His eyebrows were perfectly equivalent to each other. He had slits in them also. His skin was so creamy and smooth looking. His lips were plush and pink, and he had a fresh cut. His waves were in perfect uniform.

While I was analyzing him, he happened to catch me and smirk before licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time and sat back in my seat.

"Are we there yet?"

"Girl, hold your vagina. Yes, we are." I giggled at her reference as she parked the car in Corey's drive way.

The house was a familiar scene being that I had just came here last night. Kia jumped out the door and ran inside before I could even get out the car.

I closed my door and continued walking until I felt something on my backside.

I turned around into Q's chest.

"Excuse me. Watch where you going."

"Girl if you don't get da fuck on. You stopped in front of me." He continued on his phone.

"Shut up." I continued walking.

"Shut up." He mocked me. "Stop whining. You much more attractive with your mouth closed."