2.

Excuse any mistakes or errors. If you wanna be helpful, leave a comment on it and I'll fix it.

Ryan.

After the party I got in a little later, but I thought no one would notice

I tiptoed through the mansion my dad bought us. It was just me and my dad and he wasn't somebody I wanted to wake up this late at night. I made it to my room safely and sighed. Sneaking wasn't something I enjoyed doing but I felt like a caged animal.

I took off my Friday school clothes which had blood stains in them and pulled the dish detergent from under my sink. I was a little too familiar with the process.

I didn't like to go out because every time I did, it was a mess.

My phone rung pulling me out my thoughts, and I grabbed it.

"Yes Kia?" I sighed.

"Just checking on you making sure you got home okay."

"Yeah I did."

Look I'm sorry about-" I cut her off not wanting to relive the past moments.

"It's cool. Not your fault. I'm gonna take it in. Love you. Goodnight."

"Wait Ry-" I hung up on her.

I pulled off the bandage that was filled with blood and rewrapped my arm with a fresh one.

After cleaning my clothes out, I hopped in the shower washing away any dirt, whether it be real or fake.

I felt disgusting.

I stepped out of my shower and stared in my mirror. I couldn't recognize myself anymore. It wasn't like anything physical had changed. Spiritually, mentally and psychologically I couldn't see the same person.

I was pulled from my thoughts from the banging on my door.

"Why the hell is this door locked?" Slurred speech came from the opposite side of my room door and I shivered at the sound.

"Sorry, Father. I was showering!" I screamed from the bathroom.

"Open this door. Now!"

I bit my lip out of habit contemplating what to do. I was scared shitless and didn't want to endure more pain than I already went through.

I froze thinking my silence could save me.

"I said open. the. motherfucking. door."

I sighed and tried to find the quickest apparel to throw on before I could before going to unlock the door.

As soon as I twisted the knob, the door was shoved opened and I was pushed to the bed.

"Where the fuck you been?" He questioned through gritted teeth.