*2nd BOOK*

Hey guys! I've published the second book of married to the billionaire player! I wasn't going to leave you hanging on the NEW epilogue! Anyways I rlly hope you enjoy! And love ya!

"Who was that guy that was in that bed next to mine?!" I yell at the nurse as she quickly heaves since she had ran here to come to me. I mean, I need my service.

"Sweetie, let's not worry about that for now." The nurse says patting my shoulder. I quickly shrug her off giving her daggers. She gulps hard and looks at the floor.

"Well..." she trails as she starts to bite her nails. I just continue to stare at her as she thinks. What is she going to say?!

"He is your fiancé. You guys were supposed to be married today." That's when I felt a big pound burst through my chest. Marriage? Fiancé?! Oh my goodness.

"I'm sorry but whatever game your playing I want it to end." I plead as I quickly sit down on my bed and begin to massage my temples. I look up at her with shock filled in her face.

"You can't remember much sweetheart. But, we need to tell you... his names is River Thornes. Used to be the billionaire player."

££££

River and Emmer were saved! But, the issue is Emmer has lost most of her memory. River on the other hand remembers everything. But, Emmer forgets River. Will Emmer ever remember River?! Will River be able to take care of the kids while his heart is breaking inside? Will they have to grow a part from each other? You will see when you read book 2 of "Married To The Billionaire Player" Series!