*NEW EPILOGUE MUST READ!!!*

++Emmer P.O.V.++

Where... where am I? I slowly open my eyes from the dark world I was just in. I search around the room only to find myself next to this hot guy. He has jet black hair. He looked very handsome. But once I make out his face that's when I gasp. WHERE AM I?! WHO IS THIS GUY?!

"Who the fuck are you?!" I scream only to find the guy beside me quickly open his bright blue eyes staring at my face.

"Ems?" He pleads giving me a sadden look. Who's Ems?! Who is he?! WHO AM I?!

"If you dare come towards me or anything I promise you I will murder you!" I screech. That's when I could hear him growl under his breath. The growl sounded masculine yet sad. Why is he sad? Why IS HE SAD?!

"Fuck...." He mutters under his breath. He quickly glances at my left hand and then back at my face. I do the same in curiosity only to see a big gorgeous ring plastered on my ring finger. Am I married?!

"Am I fucking married?!" I yell. Thats when I quickly through the ring on the ground. The guy quickly shakes his head looking down. I could see his gorgeous blue eyes start to darken as he looked at the floor. Broken sheds of diamonds throughout the floor. Glimmering. For an odd reason it made me sad too. But I quickly fought my feelings and started to call for my nurse. I don't want this weirdo near me!

"Help!" I yell. And that's when the guy quickly turns his head towards me in fear. I could see it. He was sad and shocked. He is a weirdo.

"I'd better go." He muffled under his breath as he quickly grabs a black cane that was beside his bed. He hisses at first as he stand up but then quickly looks back at me with sadness flooded through his face. He hides as he makes each step with my eyeing his every move.

"Bye Ems."

Who the fuck is EMS?!

To be continued....

🥀💍🥀

THERE WILL BE A 2ND BOOK!!!!!!! Love ya!