Chapter 29

"Victor. I told you. I would like to file a divorce." He knew he couldn't say no to me. I was standing in the middle of our bedroom holding the divorce papers. In royalty if you cheat you are allowed to file a divorce. And he cheated. And so did I.

"See Emmer. You would like to file a divorce. But I don't have to agree with it." That's when I clenched my jaw in anger. He can't be serious?!

"You fucking bastard sign the damn papers and go live happily ever after with your little Crystal. I've already had enough of her." I was yelling now. I could hear maids that were coming through the hall having there tea sets clink in shock when they hear me yell. But I didn't care.

"I will sign the papers in 1 condition." He says slowly walking towards me.

"Spend one night with me. As if I'm the only man in your life and your the only women in mine." He whispers seductively sending chills down my spine. I was scared. Frightened even. What would River think? I mean, River had to stay calm because he was watching the kids for the day. He was in even staying in one of the guest chambers in this castle. Maids were gawking over him.

"I-if this is the only way you sign the papers then yes, I will do it. But only in the night." I walk out of the room slowly in shock while Victor was shucking to himself. How could he do this? He seemed so kind at first but now... he's using me!

****

"River I told you if I want to divorce him I have to spend tonight with him." I say breathlessly still scared of  his reaction. He was holding two baby bottles that had the names Antonio and Anastasia written on it. He was holding them very furiously.

"Maybe put the babies down if you're going to be furious." I say pointing at the children. River slowed his breath and set the kids down. They were fast asleep on the bed.

"Ems. You just had babies. It isn't healthy!" He says making his fists become very tight. I could see the rage in his eyes. His eyes were turning darker. Something set them off. And it won't be a pretty sight.

"I know. But River if we want to be together I have to do this." River still wasn't giving in. He became more angry. River Now was bursting out of the room and walking upstairs to my bedroom.

"River! What are you doing?!" I yell. But he ignores me. He didn't care right now.

He finally went into the room. I wasn't fast enough to catch up with him but I quickly heard a gun shot.

"No!" I yell running up the stairs. Once I got up there I saw an unconscious River. He was shot through the stomach. He could die?! He has had too many things done to him on the stomach. When I lift my head to look up at who had shot him it was Victor and Crystal. They were both in black. Black sunglasses, ear pieces, and black clothing.

"You fucking bitches." I scream. I could hear my babies start to cry. That made me worry even more. Immediately Crystal and Victor ran downstairs heading for the nursery. That's when I screamed.

"HELP!" No answer. I ran down the stairs. That's when I grabbed the pocket knife River had told me to always carry around. He said there will always be a day when you need it.

++Flashback++

"Ems! Come downstairs. I have a present!" I hear River yell. I was braiding my hair when he said this. But, I didn't care that I was in the middle of braiding my hair. I was getting a present!

I dash down the stairs with a big smile plastered on my face.

"What did yo-" That's when I saw River holding a fucking pocket knife! He made me come downstairs for a damn pocket knife?! Bitch.