next to him - 38

(Chace's POV)
7-12-2017

Jessie flung me against a wall grabbing tight on my collar to keep me stedy as he punshed me in the jaw.

"What did you call me?" Jessie hissed in my face.

"A homophobic dick." I growl as I free myself takling Jessie to the floor.

"You asshole!" Jessie flips is over in one swift move and quickly has me pinned underneath him beating me up with a roght hook then a left hook.

"Get off him." Ethan looses his temper ripping Jessie off me and throwing him asied. "Leave before I make you leave." He ordered.

Jessie grabbed Amilia's hand and ran off like the bitch he is.

(Shawn's POV)
08-12-17

I was sitting on one couch looking at Nathan on the other, I knew he was gay but I also knew he was out of my leuge.

He was the doiminant gay guy and He was way to tough to fall for the submissive gay guy i was.

So why is he stering back? Suddenly he flashes a cheeky wink in my direction and gets up.

He walk over to me, grabs my hand pulling me up and turns to mum.

"Mum! Shawn doesn't feel too good, I'm gonna take him out for some fresh air." Nathan called.

"W-why did ya do that?" I stutter.

"Because I wanted to do this." Nathan dragged me out of sight and pinned me against the wall kissing me.

What is happening? Is Nathan really kissing me.

"Damn" Nathan rested his head on mine.

"Woha!" Was all i could gasp in response.

"Let's go and warm up by the fire insied." Nathan grabbed my hand.

It was then I noticed his hand was like ice and his nose and cheeks were red. He dragged me insied and sat me down on the chouch next to him.