bubble wraped - 20

(Rose's POV)
25/11/2017

After the concert last night Jessie and Ethan got in a fight so now I'm sat in the emergancy room with one either sied of me waiting to be seen.

It was only 3 am and I was nakered I've been up all night.

"You should rest rose." Ethan looked at me concernly.

"And Let you two fight whilst I'm asleep? Not a chance." I cross my arms as stubornly as I can at 3am in the frickin' morning.

"Fine." Ethan picked me up and put me in his lap.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" I question.

"There, if I move you'll feel it, I promise not to fight whilst you're in the way." Ethan kissed my forhead soothingly as I snuggle up to him and fall asleep.

"Doctor Ethan King?" The nurse called after a while.

"Okay, Rose? Wake up, Rose." Ethan woke me up gently.

He grabbed my hand and walked me into the trauma nurse room.

"What did you do Ethan." The nurse who's name tag read nurse Alice spoke.

"I got into a fight with Rose's boyfriend." Ethan informed.

"Is that why you broke up with me? Because you want to be with this kid intead of me?" Alice hissed at me more than Ethan.

"Yes, and leave Rose out of this." Ethan rolled his eyes.

Did Ethan just admit he wants to be with me?

"I better go see what's happening with Jessie, maybe you two have broken up but I still have a boyfriend." I say harshly and leave.

I start to feel week and fall to the floor in the hall way, why is Mishka never around when I need her? I hit my head on the floor and black out.

Next thing I know is waking up in the hospital Ethan on one sied holding my hand and Jessie on my other sied holding my other hand.

"I knew that Concert was a bad idea." Jessie gritted his teath.

"I don't need to be bubble wraped." I his forcing my hand free from Jessie. "We need to break up, I feel traped in our relationship Jessie." I grab Ethan's hand with both mine.