Chp 15: We're Back At PAX

Emile's POV (been a while hasn't it)

Today's the day. The first day of PAX, and the last day before the switch. I technically have my body back, and things have still been the same as before. I'd still love to have full control and posse room of my life. Gonna miss those girls though, they're pretty cool.

"Jon get up!" I yell shaking his bed. "Uh, go away Emile." Sighing, I said, "Fine, I didn't want to have to do this." I grabbed some pillows from my bed. Cold water might sound better, but he's to Canadian to care about some cold water. I grabbed them a started chucking them at him. Jon stirs, and once he gets up, one hits him straight in the face. He looked so pissed, while I on the other hand was trying not to laugh. "I'm going to give you 2 seconds to run before I strangle you."

And with that, I ran off into the hallway, laughing like crazy.

Jon's POV

I jump up and go out of the room. Looking around and trying to listening in for is awkward laugh. Left. I choose not to sprint, avoiding anyone else to wake up. It gets quieter once I'm closer to a turn. I look around, but see nothing. I slowly start to walk one way, when I here someone say "You're good." I spin around and see Emile trying to sneak out of Stephen and Mal's room. Stephen sees me, but I silently tell him to be quiet. He closes the door and I look back at Emile. I slowly start going towards him.

Once he opens to door to our place, I finally let him see me. I shove him onto the bed, and start hitting him with pillows, while he did the same. Then Tim came back from who knows where. "Woah, woah, wooooah!" He said, pulling is apart. "He decided that the best way to wake me up is by pelting me with pillows! Thought it was best to let him know how that felt." I explain to Tim, while Emile's still laughing like a hyena. Tim chuckled. "Just get ready, we have the panel soon." He simply said, walking into the bathroom. I look at the time, 12 pm.

Once we got there, we just helped set up the panel and make sure everything would work smoothly. Then people started walking in. This is honestly my favorite part of PAX, just to see the faces of people we entertain day in and day out. I put my hands on the table, and they both look over at them. 3. 2. 1.

Julie's POV

"Hello everyone and welcome to the thrown controllers panel!" Jon said with a smile. Everyone clapped and cheered. "I am Jonathan wheeler, but you all know me as Proton Jon. I'll be you main host this afternoon, but I am joined by..." He said, signaling over to Emile. "Hey everybody, it's Chuggaconroy!" Emile then awkwardly pointed over to Tim. "Howdy guys, it's NintendoCapriSun." People continuously clapped and cheered. Jon continued, "Now, who hear has been to our panels in the past?" Over half the people hear raised there hands, including me. "Well, just for those who haven't, let me explain. Most of you when you came in got a card with a number on it, and sorry if you didn't get a card. We honestly hadn't expected so many of you to come." Small laughs were heard around the room. "Throughout the entirety of the panel, we will be calling up numbers. If you numbers called, you can find miss Lucahjin, and she'll direct you up to the front. There will be a series of gaming questions, listening challenges, and even some of our own little challenges. So, you guys ready to get this started?" "YEAH!" people yelled excitedly.

A this girl who was next to me had gone up, and is playing Super Smash Brothers against Tim. It's so close! They have the same health! Link, Ness, Link, Ness.... LINK WINS! "That was awesome! Good game." Tim said shaking her hand, then she got off the stage.

"Ok! I guess it's time to call some more numbers!" Jon said grabbing some notecards out of a box. "We have 58, 426, 72, 211, and 103." I'm looking around to see the people get up excitedly. Then Britt stole the card in my hand, and shoved it in my face. "Go up!" she said. I looked to see I had number 72 on it.

I walk toward the microphones and was the first one up there. Giving Emile a smirk caused him to smile. "So what's your name sweetie?" Emile said. Oh, he did not just call me sweetie. "It's Julie, and if you could please not call me sweetie, I'd appreciate that." I said with a smile. "Let's just see what you can bring to the table." He said cockily. "Probably more than you." I said with a wink. Oooo's and Ohhhh's where heard all around the room. He said nothing, was just trying not to laugh and smiling like an idiot. When he got back his composure, he said this. "Let's Play."