Chp 2: The Mind Swap

Julie's POV

I woke up and I felt so much better than I did yesterday. I didn't feel as tired and my head didn't hurt anymore. And nothing seemed wrong with me. I knew nothing would happen (kind of). I got up to do my morning routine (wash face, brush teeth, ext.) But then I noticed, I wasn't in my room. I didn't know where I was. I looked down at my body, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas. I was wearing jeans and a striped polo shirt. I don't own polo shirts. Quickly, i checked my hair, it was short. I KNOW FOR A FACT I have long hair. I ran as fast as possible and tried to find the bathroom in the small apartment. How did I get into an apartment? Where is my brother and parents?! I finally found the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like Emile. I was just staring at myself in shock. Then I said to out loud ,"What happened to me?!" I even had Emile's voice! I went looking around for a phone. When I found one, I looked through the contacts,

Donna

Jake

Jon

Josh

Resse

Tim

Tyler

Britt

Rose

Julie

"Cool! He knows Tyler and Resse and...

Wait, why are Britt and Rose on there? Why am I on here?! But the number on the contacts aren't us!" I checked the other contacts. There was Britt's number, under Tim's contact. Then I scrolled up, and when i get to Jon's, there was Rose's number."Does this mean that Emile, Tim, and Jon have switched body's with us?!"

Emile's POV

What did I just wake up to? I'm in a pink room. And there are random pictures of a video games. My hair is really tangled. Wait a minute... My hair is short and black, not long and dyed! JON! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! I got up and saw the closet open with a mirror inside. I looked and I was a freaking girl. I've read fanfics about when I turn into a girl, but this came true ( I just broke the forth wall lol)! I grabbed the phone on the bed stand and searched through the contacts to find some info.

Ava

Britt

Daniella

Elle

Emily

Jack

Jacob

Sierra

Rose

Emile

Tim

Jon

"Who are these people? And how are we on there? Did someone put our numbers online?! Gosh, I even sound like a girl. Oh no. That means the we switched bodys with some random fan girls! I've got to call up Jon and Tim! Before that, I should probably talk to the girl who I switched bodys with, check and see if she's ok."

Julie's POV

"Who's calling me?" I wonder when the phone starts ringing. I pick up the phone and say strait forward," Hi, sorry, but I can't really talk right now. I need to talk with my friends about a BIG problem we're having." And before I could hang up on whoever was calling, they said, "Wait, Julie! Don't hang up!" I froze. It sounded just like me, you know, before i turned into a boy. Then I said shaking, "HHow do you know my name?" "Are you ok? Are you still in the apartment?" The person asked me. I'm starting to freak out. " I ASKED how you know my name! And why do you sound like I did before... something happened?!" "Ok sorry, I'm Emile. But somehow we switched bodys. And I'm guessing my friends have switched bodys with yours. I know your name because I looked at your phone that was unlocked. Now lets just breath and calm down. "I just started to take deep breaths. "Ok, I think I'm good. So what do we do now?" I asked Emile. He then said in a leader like voice,"Tell your friends to meet up at my place. The address is 17 Parkway Boulevard. I'm on the 4th four of the apartments there. Now what is the address of your house?" I need to stay calm. After a few seconds, I said," I live on 26 Rolling Hills Avenue. I'm pretty sure Jon is in Rose's body, and she lives just up the street from me. Talk to Tim and make sure he asks his mom to sleep over at my house. So we have time to get a plan. I'll get my friends over and then I'll call you back. Ok?" "Got it. And don't worry, we'll be fine. See ya." Then Emile hangs up. I then call them up and tell them where to go. They're pretty close by apparently, so they're walking over. I hope this isn't permeant.

__________________________

I hope this story is turning out good. Please tell me if you like it! I've done a few more chps ahead of time so when they start coming out slowly, know I'm writing them in between doing hw. C: doing this at school. Don't tell my teacher 😁