Chp 14: Birthday Girl!

Rose's POV

When I got home, I went on Skype to talk to Jon. It's been a while since I've spoken him because of, well, who knows what. I sat there for a minute, no answer. I tried again, still nothing. What's going on? I sighed, and started to get ready to sleep, want to wake up early on my birthday! I went back on my laptop, just to check twitter and such. My skype made a singing sound, signaling that someone is trying to call me(tbh, I've never used skype. don't hate me :X ). I looked at it was Jon, thank goodness!

"Hey Jon! I've missed you!" I said when I got into the call. He smiled, "Same! But I've been trying to talk to you, and it can't get to you I guess." "Yeah, I know. I tried to talk to you today while we were at the spy museum. It was so cool! It seemed like we were actual spy's! You would've like all the technology we used." I boasted, putting me and him into laughing fits. "I hope you can get to hang out tomorrow!" I tell him ecstatically, hoping he'd know. "Oh yeah! Tomorrow's your birthday right?" "14 year old almost in da house!" I said giving him a thumbs up. Laughing, he said "That awesome! Anything u plan to do?" Whoops, I forgot about that part. "I knew I forgot something!" Jon's in a nonstop laugh attack. "You'll think of something." I nodded and we continues talking about other stuff, not really worrying about the mental communication problem. I soon said by to him, and went to bed. I'm just so excited about tomorrow!

Julie's POV

ITS ROSE'S BRITHDAY! Time to get ready. I called up Britt to check to see if she ready.

"Hello?" "Hey Britt, it's Julie. You ready for today?" "You have no idea! So we are planing to quote on quote hang out at 5 at my place right?" I smirk "Yep, plans still on. I'll come over at like 4 to set up the place. You did get the decorations, right?" She started laughing nervously. I laughed, "Don't worry, I'll bring some over." "Hold up, you knew I'd forget? Well then!" she said trying to sound hurt, didn't come out like that. Mostly just a bunch of funny voice cracks, making us laugh. "So what did you draw for her anyway?" she asked me. I had told her about my idea to draw her something a little while back. "You'll see. Anyway I gotta go put the finishing touches on it, bye!" "Com.." was all I heard before I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my colored pencils, sketch pad, iPod, and headphones and went outside(I had to Dany c;) I started to color in my drawing while listening to "One More Night." I've never tried anything so detailed, and I was proud to say the least. Once I was finally done, I put it in a frame, and looked at my work. She'll love it. I thought to myself.

I looked at the time, 3:30 pm it read. Better get ready. I ran upstairs and changed into some random jeans and a plain green t-shirt. I grabbed my phone, her present, and the decorations and walked jumped in the car.

Once we got over to Britt's place, I set my stuff down and we started to decorate. We thought it would be the funniest thing to have a 5 year old princess party for her. So we had very thing pink, with every Disney princess we could think of. Stepping back to look at our handy work, we bursted out laughing. We had a good 30 minutes before she got here, we just relaxed.

I soon heard a car pull up. I got up to look outside, and saw Rose getting out of the car. "She's here!" I said. Britt got up and gave me the bandana. Time to have a little fun. The doorbell rang, and Britt ran into the decorated room and dimmed the lights. Emile, if your hear, would u like to do the honors? I said inside my head before opening the door. I stood there for a second. Let's do this his voice in my head. I peaked out the window, to see her turned around. Perfect. I open the door quietly, and grab her from behind. I tie the bandanna around her eyes, and get another to cover her mouth. I put her in the dimmed room, and put her on the chair. Then it's Emile's turn.

Rose's POV

OK. WTF IS HAPPENING?! Why aren't they hear, and who the fuck is this guy! "Now, you listen her little girl.." the man in a really deep voice. "there is one thing you need to do for me. It's a fairly simple task." I gulp, thinking of all the horrible things going through his head. "I need you....." he started saying when all the lights came on, and he turned around. "Have a great birthday!" Julie said. "SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Britt came and untied me, and I started breathing again. "How did you.. Why did you.. What?" I said, mostly confused on the manly voice she created. They continued with there laughing for a little longer. Our parents soon went outside to talk I guess. "Well, for starters, your pretty gullible. We thought we could have some fun." Britt finally answered. "And Emile and I found a way for him to have his voice cross over into my body, so we did that, and he made his voice deeper."

I turn to finally see what they set up. A freaking princess party, this is to good. I continued to look around, and I see my presents and cake. I run to it and sit down. I like cake a lot, but Julie had been bugging me about how much I'll love my present.

I waited till everyone got over, then grabbed one. "AHHHHH! WHO THE FUCK GAVE ME THIS!" I yelled holding up the creepiest thing ever, and Ferbee. It had black fur, red eyes, and was all gross and messed up. Britt bursted out laughing and took the hord thing. "I just wanted to mess with you... Happy Birthday!" she said, and have me another bag. Inside was some rings, make up, and a random adorable Yoshi shirt. "I love it! But what's with the shirt? It's the random thing in the bag of girly-ness." "Oh yeah! Tim wanted to give you something, but he didn't wanna go around a girly store looking at the stuff." we laughed, seeing him take over to say, "Well I didn't know what any of it was!", didn't help me stop.

"ANYWAY... Julie, what's your present that you've been bugging me about?" She smiles, and hands me a piece of paper from a bag. I took a look at it... wow. It was a nicely framed picture of all three of us. Including all of my favorite things, such as my laptop, gaming consoles, CD's of my favorite artists, and other important things. The thing to top it all off was that faintly, you could see the guys. Like on my head, you could see a beanie, as well as Jon's signature hat. "I..I love it." I got up and hugged the both of them. "Thank you guys." I saw them smiling, and we continued to hug.

"Enough hugging now. I WANT FOOD." Britt said pulling away from the hug. I laughed, and she took the whole cake outside. I ran after her once I found some shoes. The candles on the cake were lit, and they sing me a happy birthday. "Make a wish!" Julie said.

There isn't much to wish for. Everything at this very moment is perfect. I couldn't ask for more. I closed my eyes, and silently said "I wish for everything I have now. To keep my life exactly the same." I blew out the candles, and as soon as I did, the fireworks started. I'm so glad I could see them from Britts house. We sat there for a hour or so, eating cake and watching the fireworks.

Soon after they stopped, Julie and I had to go. Before we left, my mom gave me something... "PAX TICKETS!" I yelled, and Julie and Britt ran over to see. "I know you girls have wanted to go to Seattle to see the other activities. And also how much you all loves those runway guys. So I settled it with your parents, and I'l be taking you! Just be ready to go to school the next day when we fly back in." We looked back at the tickets, squealed, and gave my mom a group hug.

When I got home, I went upstairs, and plopped into bed. Had a good birthday? Jon's voice ringed in my mind. I smiled. The best day of my life. Good, and I saw you got some PAX tickets? Yep! That's one less thing to worry about. Defiantly. There was an awkward silence for a bit. I'm gonna miss days like this. I honesty say. Like what? Where I hang out with friends. With you guys. It's just been apart of my for the past few months, and it's just going to be weird, ya know? Yeah, I get where you're coming from. But at least you'll always remember the time you got to be us. I laugh. True, true. And you'll always remember the time when you became a girl.

More jokes were told, and we bonded more and more. We soon parted, and I feel into a dreamless slumber. I only hope one thing. After we go our separate ways at PAX, that it won't be our last moments as friends.

________________________

Aha sorry bout that random story book like writing at the end there. Was just in the mood.

I just have one thing to say... OVER 600 READS!?! YOU GUYS ARE FUDGING AMAZE BEANS! THANK YOU! C: have a fabulous day peoplez